• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter Cleanup CRT 2: Netero and his Slappy Hands plus Meruem and Adult Gon Changes

Terpshicora has nothing to do with the compressed time ability, remember, she did it before she could activate it with Netero. Perception is not a physical ability either, it is a mental one.

Just because it could have happened doesn't mean it did happen.
That's not proof, you just provided a possible reason why Pitou could potentially do it. We don't even know if they had time to think straight or just attacked out of desperation. There is not hard evidence therefore it cannot go through.
I said nothing about Terpshicora being related to that

Read my post again

And yes we literally have confirmation in the form of a statement from the narrator himself exactly when Pitou augments her senses

Pitou's senses increase in response to threats to the King simple as

I said nothing about Terpshicora being related to that

Read my post again.
It's not an assumption that Terpsichora enhances one's physical abilities, it's a fact.

Assuming Pitou was compressing time, which is an ability she needs to deliberately activate, is an assumption.
And yes we literally have confirmation in the form of a statement from the narrator himself exactly when Pitou augments her senses

Pitou's senses increase in response to threats to the King simple as
They do not, they activate whenever she wants them to activate them. There's nothing indicating she did, therefore you can't assume she did. It's "as simple as that", as you tried to put it. Also, no, it's not a condition, like a nen contract, or a law, "when she senses a threat, she instantly activates the compressed time ability regardless of the context" like it's programmed to her mind. In the manga the condition was also extraordinary, since she sensed a threat, and couldn't find her target which the senses would then help her to, she used them in a context where she actually needed to, so it's not even comparable. And I don't mean she didn't need it against Gon, desperation is a thing, lack of awareness of Gon's speed was a thing as well.

This site doesn't give scaling or feats based on something that isn't shown to happen.

It's not an assumption that Terpsichora enhances one's physical abilities, it's a fact.

Assuming Pitou was compressing time, which is an ability she needs to deliberately activate, is an assumption.
Assuming Pitou needs to deliberately activate it is an assumption as well
They do not, they activate whenever she wants them to activate them. There's nothing indicating she did, therefore you can't assume she did. It's "as simple as that", as you tried to put it. Also, no, it's not a condition, like a nen contract, or a law, "when she senses a threat, she instantly activates the compressed time ability regardless of the context" like it's programmed to her mind. In the manga the condition was also extraordinary, since she sensed a threat, and couldn't find her target which the senses would then help her to, she used them in a context where she actually needed to, so it's not even comparable. And I don't mean she didn't need it against Gon, desperation is a thing, lack of awareness of Gon's speed was a thing as well.
You try to slap on that "She couldn't find them" in order to invalidate the literall statement we got about when this happens

It doesn't say "Because she sensed a threat to the King and also couldn't find them" so stop trying to make that argument

Funny that you mention lack of awareness of speed when she did the same thing when she didn't know Netero's speed as well
This site doesn't give scaling or feats based on something that isn't shown to happen.
We do when we have heavy narrative implience and statements about how and when an ability works

Assuming Pitou needs to deliberately activate it is an assumption as well
picard-facepalm.jpg

I get that you are desperate but this is just ridiculous.
The special ability needs to be activated because she was the one who activated last time.

You try to slap on that "She couldn't find them"
"With their presence completely suppresed, their bodies hidden in the rear of the group of glittering dragons, Pitou lost sight of the two. But, faced with a threat to the king, Pitou sharpened their senses to their limits, guiding them towards the intruders"

This is the full sentence. She used it because she lost sight of them, the fact they were a threat was only a motive to hurry to such methods to engage in battle.

Pitou did not use her compressed time against Gon.
It doesn't say "Because she sensed a threat to the King and also couldn't find them" so stop trying to make that argument
IT DOES. Just in the reverse order. Oh my god, this is so delusional. Accept that you're WRONG, this is getting to a point where you're getting entitled to being right.
Funny that you mention lack of awareness of speed when she did the same thing when she didn't know Netero's speed as well
She did it to find them amongst the dragons. Stop stonewalling, you lost.
We do when we have heavy narrative implience and statements about how and when an ability works.
We don't, and we won't. You have absolutely nothing. There is not a single implication.
"When an ability works",
I already said it, it's not a condition, it doesn't just automatically activates when said condition is met, it's deliberate, she has to do it by her own volition and we see nothing.

Back