• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is the TLDR from the recent discussion of what is agree/disagree.
Basically we had a discussion on whether the feats I called into question we're valid or not

After some extensive back and forth we've come to an agreement that The Netero feat, Killua's feat, and Hisoka's feat are all invalid like I had initially proposed

She hasn't gotten back to me on the Pitou blitz feat but I'm still firm in my stance that the feat wasn't a blitz

Everyone basically agrees with my scaling chain with a few minor nitpicks here and there

Basically we had a discussion on whether the feats I called into question we're valid or not

After some extensive back and forth we've come to an agreement that The Netero feat, Killua's feat, and Hisoka's feat are all invalid like I had initially proposed

She hasn't gotten back to me on the Pitou blitz feat but I'm still firm in my stance that the feat wasn't a blitz

Everyone basically agrees with my scaling chain with a few minor nitpicks here and there
Alright, I am fine with the current proposal so far.

I guess this thread needs more staffs' input.
@Damage3245 @CrimsonStarFallen @RitsuØ1 as knowledge members, if you are able, what are your thoughts?

You already have Elizhaa's approval just ask Qaw for his thoughts

Reading the OP and the counter responses I agree that the lightning stuff doesn't seem to work and the rest have similar issues.

So I'm fine with the proposed changes.

Reading the OP and the counter responses I agree that the lightning stuff doesn't seem to work and the rest have similar issues.

Thank you for taking the time to read through all the arguments and counter-arguments

So would this be enough agrees to go ahead and apply the changes?

@Damage3245 @CrimsonStarFallen @RitsuØ1 as knowledge members, if you are able, what are your thoughts?
Is this enough Admin permission in order to go ahead and apply the changes?

Technically you only need two but you're also redoing a large chunk of the speed scaling in HxH so idk.

Bumping this

This calc has been updated and if it's accepted would change the scaling slightly (Affects two people)

Other than that I juts need this to be accepted by one more admin in order to apply the changes

I would be willing to write a TLDR if need be

You already have Elizhaa's approval just ask Qaw for his thoughts
Technically you only need two but you're also redoing a large chunk of the speed scaling in HxH so idk.

If any of yall could help in finally closing this thread it would be appreciated

Bumping this

This calc has been updated and if it's accepted would change the scaling slightly (Affects two people)

Other than that I juts need this to be accepted by one more admin in order to apply the changes

I would be willing to write a TLDR if need be

If any of yall could help in finally closing this thread it would be appreciated
Calcs been accepted so it looks good

Cool just need one more admin then

As for the changes this calculation makes

Adult Gon will now solidly be Massively Hypersonic (Mach 100) due to upscaling since it's only a 1.19x increase to baseline and he blitzed Pitou entirely

Pitou now get "up to High Hypersonic+ with Perception Manipulation" added to her speed as well

bump
Cool just need one more admin then

As for the changes this calculation makes

Adult Gon will now solidly be Massively Hypersonic (Mach 100) due to upscaling since it's only a 1.19x increase to baseline and he blitzed Pitou entirely

Pitou now get "up to High Hypersonic+ with Perception Manipulation" added to her speed as well
Applied these changes to OP

Back