• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Project: The retiering of Hunter x Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should Chrollo keep his rating?

Yeah. He fought a zoldyck exerting a handful of effort and would have potentially won depending on if he actually went for a death match. He also endured a charged blast from silva zoldyck with only minor wounds plus he did murder hisoka who proved on par with illumi zoldyck.

Okay. I suppose that the rating should stay then.

Is there anything else left to do here?

Actually as me and ya speak going through and reading all of hxh.

On the greed arc right now. Probably post any feats later or abilities that not currently listed on any profile.

I want to know if Kalluto should be downgraded to 9-B, scaling him from Killua seems unjustified and the best feat he has is killing an unnamed Chimera Ant officer who likely wasn't stronger than Rammot.

Okay, I think it might be good to relook at what we've do so far for this thread and reasess what could be done now. Otherwise I think we're done here and can close the thread.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Okay, I think it might be good to relook at what we've do so far for this thread and reasess what could be done now. Otherwise I think we're done here and can close the thread.
Nah man just finished the ant arc. Will be posting changes from most controversial till least controversial starting with meruem.

Before I make Morel's page how does this sound for his stats and justification

AP: possibly 8-A (Should be capable of damaging others with his level of durability, and stronger than his students Knuckle and Shoot)

Speed: at least High Hypersonic+, possibly Higher (Should be comparable to Knuckle)

Durabilty: 8-A (Withstood a kick from a partially weakened Shaiapouf, withstood an attack from Leol who shouldn't be much weaker than base Zazan), Higher with Smoky Jail (Strong enough that Shaiapouf couldn't escape)

I wouldn't say that Youpi is at least High Hypersonic+, with being physically a tank I'd say he's unceremoniously the slowest of the Royal Guards. I mean he got blitzed by Migatte no Go..... cough cough Kanmaru Killua, along with base Knuckle. And I tend the think that Pitou would be the fastest of the royal guards. I mean, she really knows how to use those thighs. And even though this is anime, this is her speed feat:
Pitou vs Kite Full Fight-0
Pitou vs Kite Full Fight-0

I wouldn't mind not speed scaling Youpi to Pitou but untill it's officially decided I'll just use the speed stat already listed for Morel.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Why hypersonic?.
Cheetu had a triple digit mach feat.
Perhaps but Cheetu is one of the fastest characters in the verse by a longshot, he was only killed when he was caught off guard.

Yeah. Although he does have a technique called speed of lightning which may be hyperbole but the fact he uses actually eletrcity made even me doubtful. He can only do that technique when charged and when none left he must charge back again with an outlet or tazer or ya get my point man.

I don't know what to say about that, alhtough if you or anyone else could find that triple digit mach feat for Cheetu you mentioned that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back