• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it present on the vivre card that Kizaru wouldn't be the fastest admiral? Wouldn't that affect something?
I agree with this, characters should be allowed to scale to FTL if they have the feats.

The only thing I would mention is that Kizaru was stated the fastest admiral but this doesn't mean he or any other admiral are restricted from scaling above Kizaru's fruit.

nah my boy zoro better be FTL pre ts

tho seriously my memory isnt that good for pre ts but cant we argue kizaru is saying luffy is slow because that is how kizaru is perceiving luffy and not comparing him to his light attacks (as his perception should be relative to his base speed which is ftl as you explained) and if kizaru did blitz luffy in his light form and not base is there a way to argue luffy was weakened (since iirc he had just fought a pacifista which was strong af back then if we talking sabody and in marineford well he had just arrived from escaping impel down)

and why cant my boy zoro be faster than luffy? if oda stated luffy is faster post thriller you can argue cuz zoro was heavily weakened from his fight against kuma so it wont contradict him dodging kumas attacks
Feel like the statement on him saying luffy is too slow is about luffy's travel speed because luffy reacted to him mid air (also luffy can't dodge mid air as well) and kizaru does have observation haki as well but 🤷‍♂️

I dont get why people think Kizaru is only light speed? he most may/likely be faster than light coz he could make his fruit stronger and also luffy is rubber so he is rubber speed 🤷‍♂️ its like saying that Kizaru will never be FTL coz he has light speed fruit that's my opinion and we will see in the future (even tho it has been shown heis faster)

Obviously I agree, this is insanely amazing.

Ahem, might be somewhat relevant.
"Though there are other fruit pairs out there that might make you wonder don't they pretty much do the same thing?, these abilities tend to be headed in different directions in terms of how they actually work or what they can do. Also, a superior ability does not necessarily equate to the character's strength. No ability alone guarantees victory in combat. "

- Oda, SBS Volume 79

Believing that "strength" refers to overall capabilities in battle, this basically separates the Fruit's Ability to the Character's capabilities, therefore, Kizaru having Light Fruit does not cap him at lightspeed, as he is completely independent from it.

Just like he'd not be downgraded to MHS+ if he suddenly got Enel's fruit.

So, how many staff members do we need to get this accepted?
For a topic as historically controversial as this, I'd say we wait for 4 to 5 agreements. This is simply to completely shut the lid on this until new contradictory information comes along at some point. I believe that was the intention behind this thread, to simply end the discussions using those old arguments. So yeah, I say we wait for as many agreements as possible to accomplish that.

I know this isn't a scaling thread but just to note that Hawkins and X Drake would not have FTL reaction speeds. Both of them are incapable of moving an inch in the face of Kizaru's attack speed unless you count them moving their eyeballs slightly. They were completely and utterly blitzed.

I have been talking about this for years and also chopper dodged queen's laser with no CoO and whats impressive is that he dodged it with one of the slowest forms he has.
Due to these factors, I could see Aimdodging being an option.
Also how does he have FTL speed if--- Doesn't matter.

Believing that "strength" refers to overall capabilities in battle, this basically separates the Fruit's Ability to the Character's capabilities, therefore, Kizaru having Light Fruit does not cap him at lightspeed, as he is completely independent from it.

Just like he'd not be downgraded to MHS+ if he suddenly got Enel's fruit.
Light speed combat enel?
mokey-cute.gif

Alright.

We have 5 staff members agreeing and 1 staff member neutral, with a crap ton of knowledgeable members agreeing and so far, no disagreements.

Would this need a note or something? Or should we just remember this thread for the future?

Alright.

We have 5 staff members agreeing and 1 staff member neutral, with a crap ton of knowledgeable members agreeing and so far, no disagreements.

Would this need a note or something? Or should we just remember this thread for the future?
We absolutely need a note.

Alright.

Something like this definitely needs a note unless you want a "bUt KiZaRu ThO?!" thread every other day.

a kick relies on the muscles in the leg,thigh and the gluteus muscles (back of your thigh and ass) just try kicking and see what parts you rely on more for better kicks if you didnt get me
Well it's anime... And his kicks are stated to be light speed

Also See =/ Reacting 🤷‍♂️
Enhanced Vision: Can see very clearly from incredible distances. Many different types of eyesight enhancement may occur:
  • Infrared Vision: The ability to see radiation
  • Thermograpic Vision: The ability to see heat
  • Ultraviolet Vision: The ability to see light humans cannot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back