• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to reply late

Kotori's current pic is a full-body one, I'll remove the background if needed. Although for her human form, I'll try to find one.

EDIT : heh, I'm too lazy to delete the background, although I found a pic for her human form
IMG 5065

Can somebody else help with inserting the images? I am rather busy.

Lion-O
Add a transparent image of Lion-O that shows all of his body, and excludes Mumm-ra from being in the background?

Somebody else already seems to have done so.

@Arigarmy. I could unlock the pages if you want. I don't really know enough about Jojo to tell which is which.

Most of these were just me replacing them with higher quality ones of the same/close-to image, but do what you want.

Made a render for Dio Brando a little back, thought it could be implemented. The model is older than the one on his page currently, but it's clearer and large enough to not become blurred.

Dio

Which of the images do you wish to replace?

Ok, I think the Rick Sanchez image change is overdue. Possibly change it to this one? There's a ton on Google images, but this one looks to best for the site tbh. Also pickle rick
Pickle rick render by ricardorodrigues92-dbid8wh
Rick Sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back