• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell. Meredy just took over half my screen.

Anyway, mods, can I change Miyu's brother's profile.

Hello. I'd just like to ask again since no one replied to mine.

Hi. May I suggest the use of this image to replace the current one for Prisma Alter Shirou ?

Or is it too....texty?
Prisma alter shirou
KnB Overedged

^If you give me a bit, I'll render the Zeed image. Though when added, it should go under a tabber and be called "Unsealed", while his other one should be called "Sealed".

UlforceVdramon X 257 (DCo)
Ulforceveedramon x

UlforceVeedramon Future Mode v
future mode

Some additional images for UlforceV

Another one for chaosgallantmo
Gallantmon Chaos Mode toy
gallantmon chaos mode

Pietro Maximoff said:
I think the SSJB pic we have atm is good, and that has a logo

But we do need the Kaiyo Ken, if we allow the SSJB KKx10, why not this?

768px-Goku_kaio_Ken.png

@God-King

Requesting images for pages to be made (I'm assuming renders here) would go on this thread. This thread is for requesting changes for existing pages. That said, I'll see what I can do.

@Dodo

The current pictures were added by Matthew Schroeder, so I don't think we should change those.

I'm not sure about the Sailor Moon pictures given that I don't watch the series, but I believe we should stick with the official art over a fan coloring in Naruto's case.

The new Sailor Moon images seem fine to me, if anybody wants to add them.

The new Naruto image is also a superior version of the one that we use currently. If somebody is interested in rendering it, I think that we can use it,

@Antvasima

I'll do it when I have time, but should we bother keeping the aura effects? It just makes the render harder.

It depends on what you think would look best.

This is an updated picture of Giorno from Eyes of Heaven. His other Stand pictures have been updated from said game, so I thought Giorno himself could do the same.

Giorno-0

Never mind. It was already added.

TienDBS
This is it, by the way.

I submitted a HQ image of Tien (DBS). Tried, but couldn't find the source. Also, I did try and change it, but it didn't work. File's name is TienDBS.png, if the staff is interested.

Hmm. Looking at the profile, it looks rather half-assed. I think we should have that assessed and finished first as the stats are iffy and the reasonings are weird.

I also find the profile justifications insufficient. I should probably delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back