• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagiSinbad said:
Ummm... Victor... i clicked on your link and there's nothing but this line .__.
"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."
but i can see it clearly

Well, Victor2's image is technically of higher quality, but we generally prefer renders over non-render, so it is årobably better to keep the old image.

Someone's been trolling with the profile pictures because Pisces aphrodite's pic (saint seiya ) is whis

I checked the file histories and the culprit for the Zelda picture is NotAMarioFan(lol) and the culprit for the Whis picture is Soul01.

This must be because of how Wikia deals with uploading pictures with identical filenames. Either that or it's trolling.

Well, the current Scarlet Witch image has a neutral filename, so that was likely an accident. The current Pisces Aphrodite image, however, does not, so I will ask Soul01 about it.

Also, thank you for restoring proper images to the pages.

Seiya is 13 - 17.

And really? That picture?

The picture we are currently using is the most well known and constantly used God Cloth picture of Seiya, much better than a weird fan art with a facebook link and a barely visible face.

Seiya is a teenager.

I'd like that one, but Seiya never wore that helmet and what the hell is that mist around him?

I could maybe find a render version of that God Cloth picture?

11755690 493656047451980 6465274556400006135 n
and if we going, which picture of seiya is the mosted used one.
then this one gets used alot in VS debates.

its also much better and more badazz than current one!

Matthew Schroeder said:
Seiya is a teenager.
I'd like that one, but Seiya never wore that helmet and what the hell is that mist around him?

I could maybe find a render version of that God Cloth picture?
i`ll ask the mode to render the picture.

Victor2 said:
11755690 493656047451980 6465274556400006135 n
and if we going, which picture of seiya is the mosted used one.
then this one gets used alot in VS debates.

its also much better and more badazz than current one!
Honestly? I think the current one is the best by far. The detail put into the armor is astounding, and Seiya really has a powerful look with it.

nah, i rather prefer ^that one or the one with diffrent helmate on him.

in my opinion they both look better than current version.

@Faisal Feel free to replace the current image.

Askin Naak Le Vaar, i recommend we change his current image pic this one below:

Askin-0

To this one taken from the color page Kubo draw with all the sternrriters in it, the image was resize and colored to make it bigger:

Bleach askin nakk le vaar render by alexadrufcs-d9n81w3

Thoughts on this? Can i added to his profile?

I made a render for Meredy (with her current apperance and clothes) and I want to know if someone can unlock her page for a moment just to add the render :)

I dont have any link, but i'll leave here a miniature of the image (i have the full sized in my computer

Meredyrender

I will add the Meredy render.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back