• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I am not so sure that it is a good idea, as we usually prefer full body images, but I am uncertain in either direction. 🙏

Okay. Never mind about that then, but in that case I think that you should find high quality replacement images where a much lesser area is taken up by the background, especially given the small size of images in verse page gallery sections. 🙏

Permission to replace this image on the Grand Priest's page? Just rendered it out; pretty self-explanatory.

I'd like if someone replaced current "Modern" profile pic of Moon Knight to this one below. Current one is a fanart with black and white filter (original had a yellow filter, probably due to low quality), and MK got a new suit to replace his modern suit.

The Gunvolt Versus Community has concern with the design of the final form of Zonda, and has replaced the render on the profile with one that barely shows the design (1). For context, her fullbody render looks like this (2). Would it be fine to have the fullbody render on the wiki?

Back