• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The page is very bad but it is legitimate, should be fixed up rather than deleted.

Sure

On the other hand, there's other two characters in Bastard!! with not justification on its abilities (even the lifting strength of the latter just said "Class 100 via powerscaling" without justifying how or why is powerscaled lol):

Going from the verse page...

@Chritin would you be willing to maybe touch these up? Lacking scans and such for old profiles is allowable, but I do admit that "via powerscaling" is above average in terms of bad-ness.

Going from the verse page...

@Chritin would you be willing to maybe touch these up? Lacking scans and such for old profiles is allowable, but I do admit that "via powerscaling" is above average in terms of bad-ness.
I’m willing to work on it, but it might be a while. Recently my computer broke and I’ve been trying to get a new one. For the time being I’m working on my phone, but once I’m able to get a new computer I’ll get working on it 👍

I actually already have a lot of scans from Bastard to begin with, so it should be fairly quick once I get it.

It's sat there in this state until now. It can wait awhile longer. No rush.

I’m willing to work on it, but it might be a while. Recently my computer broke and I’ve been trying to get a new one. For the time being I’m working on my phone, but once I’m able to get a new computer I’ll get working on it 👍

I actually already have a lot of scans from Bastard to begin with, so it should be fairly quick once I get it.
I also plan to read the series at the first opportunity and work on the pages at the same time. I hope my motivation for this continues when I start working.

There are some errors in that page, does it need to be here?

This character.

Considering how this character is not even from a verse that is really combat-based oriented nor are their abilities they have. And most of the emotions shouldn't really have abilities as they most likely don't even exist and they're just more of representations how of Riley really feels. Prior to this specific rule here:
Bump

I also plan to read the series at the first opportunity and work on the pages at the same time. I hope my motivation for this continues when I start working.
Same. I collected scans all the way through the half of the third saga/arc and then got kinda tired lol. Granted, not of the good stuff for Gara and Nei are in the first arc only.

Do we really need these and their duplicates?
8-16DD-4727-A36C-224C8C3FE3F2.jpeg

Do we really need these and their duplicates?
8-16DD-4727-A36C-224C8C3FE3F2.jpeg
Most gifs like that are from the olden days when everything was done on the wiki

I did look at it, but I kinda just read "Isekai" and thought that "Shikkaku" was an extension of the genre, along with the parallel world stuff and not knowing much about it. Anyway I've reinstated it.

Well, reading the profile is enough to know that it isn't just a meme, so i don't think its fair to delete something without even reading the content of the profile
Being fair to them, this character is not easy to confirm the existence of, as no online info about the verse seems to include mention of it. A quick search through a related Reddit does seem to confirm it, but like. It's a meme character with no apparent actual existence from a cursory glance (and seems to be essentially just like, a few panels-worth of info in reality?) Can't really blame 'em for reaching that conclusion. Still, situation is handled, all is well.

So..... What should be done regarding that?

Last edited:
This profile should probably be deleted:

It is a blatant copy paste of the canon Hagoromo profile (just read the majority of their P&A sections and you'll see it is taken word for word), but lacking any justifying scans/references and adding a few unique things that are exclusive to the Storm games. It also suffers from compositing, which I believe is in violation of our standards. It composites by taking all the info we accept from canon Naruto and combining it with the info from the non canon video games, despite the video games not covering the story with the same depth as the canon material, and blatantly excluding various aspects or changing aspects of the original story. If this needs to be tackled in a separate thread, I'll make one, but I figured I'd bring the issue to attention here first.

Seems fine to delete then.

On my own, I propose the deletion of the Great Kung Lao. We know extremely little of this character, as he's just scarcely mentioned here and there in the games as part of the lore, and he's overall mostly unimportant.

This profile should probably be deleted:

It is a blatant copy paste of the canon Hagoromo profile (just read the majority of their P&A sections and you'll see it is taken word for word), but lacking any justifying scans/references and adding a few unique things that are exclusive to the Storm games. It also suffers from compositing, which I believe is in violation of our standards. It composites by taking all the info we accept from canon Naruto and combining it with the info from the non canon video games, despite the video games not covering the story with the same depth as the canon material, and blatantly excluding various aspects or changing aspects of the original story. If this needs to be tackled in a separate thread, I'll make one, but I figured I'd bring the issue to attention here first.
@RanaProGamer That page strictly violates our editing guidelines. Do you plan on working and improving on that page or you're fine with it being deleted?

Back