• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True; I'll round up all the profiles on the chopping block.

@HeadlessKramerGeoff777 As the only supporter of the verse, I reckon you should have a say before anything were to happen.
If that's the case, then it's probably best to kill 'em for now. Should we delete the verse page as well?
Any consensus on these?

Always love not being notified when pages I created are being deleted so I can at least make an argument in their defense and not finding out until months later cause I looked at my profile page

Always love not being notified when pages I created are being deleted so I can at least make an argument in their defense and not finding out until months later cause I looked at my profile page

There wasn't really an argument to be made tbh, and other verse supporters chipped in

There are plans to move the verse to FC/OC though, and all the pages were saved in a blog

poorly made

poorly made
I'd actually like my go at revamping the page in full sometime.

Wordgirl is an excellent show and I'd like to see it gain the support it deserves. And yes, there are calced feats from Wordgirl and a lot of villains with decent hax. I think there's a place for it on the wiki.

This profile makes no sense, and is completely inaccurate.

The daughter has none of these abilities herself. She's just a vessel for Lilith, and therefore had all of Lilith's strengths and weaknesses (physical or otherwise) because she was Lilith at the time.

It'd be like making separate profiles for the demon and possessed girl from The Exorcist.

I wanna to delete Chrono because of some reasons:
  • The verse' supporters are basically gone now, and CRTs are dead at this point (plus Ultima is not interested in this verse anymore iirc).
  • The profiles are grossily outdated and have even lots of incorrect information and lacking P&A.
  • Fixing the profiles through CRTs takes forever given how niche the verse is here and it'd take way less effort to nuke the verse and then redoing from 0.

• The verse' supporters are basically gone now, and CRTs are dead at this point (plus Ultima is not interested in this verse anymore iirc).
  • The profiles are grossily outdated and have even lots of incorrect information and lacking P&A.
  • Fixing the profiles through CRTs takes forever given how niche the verse is here and it'd take way less effort to nuke the verse and then redoing from 0.
I think the verse page can stay for now as it's an easy fix and helps with organizing things, but the verse currently scales from a scrambled mess, we can delete the pages and rebuild them from scratch.

I think the verse page can stay for now as it's an easy fix and helps with organizing things, but the verse currently scales from a scrambled mess, we can delete the pages and rebuild them from scratch.
A lot of characters does lack (like Kid, FATE or Radical Dreamers characters, with Lynx and FATE being pages but not added on verse page lol), plus there is stuff like Zeal who I'm not confident enough for that being a page tbh.

Last edited:
The content doesn't need to be changed. It's already all in this profile.

The girl factually doesn't have any powers of her own. She's just one of the many powerless humans (not even the final one, mind you) that got possessed by Lilith, which totally strips her of any form of agency, and literally turns her into a different species (to the point of having non-human blood).

Her profile, aside from being wrong, simply shouldn't exist.

Last edited:
So, anyone? DDM agrees with me.

Btw the verse page uses a LOT of fanart and seems pretty unorganized as well. It should be nuked too.

So, this CRT was accepted and every character page for The Asterisk War should be deleted as they will be reworked from ground up. (The verse page itself stays)

And not to worry, they won't be gone for too long.

True; I'll round up all the profiles on the chopping block.

@HeadlessKramerGeoff777 As the only supporter of the verse, I reckon you should have a say before anything were to happen.
Bump

Please?

Admittedly the pages aren't the best (and I'm realizing the power of the verse never got changed, probably gonna do that when I get home) but Lavos in particular got a lot of work even recently, and in general their page is good quality wise, so it's not apt to just burn the entire thing down

Admittedly the pages aren't the best (and I'm realizing the power of the verse never got changed, probably gonna do that when I get home) but Lavos in particular got a lot of work even recently, and in general their page is good quality wise, so it's not apt to just burn the entire thing down
Recently what? It was almost a year ago and took 2 months to apply the last CRT.
Honestly, I don't agree with nuking it, the verse is not in that bad of a shape from a glance
Their pages are a whole mess, their scaling is objectively incorrect and it even relies on a 4-A feat mistaken as Low 2-C, plus they lack tons of stuff, they don't have keys for Early/Mid/Late game or even have more organized keys for certain stuff like Equipment or Elements.

Not to mention that the supporters are straight up gone, Ultima isn't interested in the verse anymore as I said and I'm the only one left. CRTs would get a titanic amount of effort and time given no one cares of this verse here, it'd be way easier to erase than redo from 0.

Recently what? It was almost a year ago and took 2 months to apply the last CRT.
The flow of time is convoluted, but there's not a mandate to constantly revisit verses with no new content in the last 20 years within arbitrary time-frames. The pages just need to be solid, and at the moment they seem fine to me.
Their pages are a whole mess, their scaling is objectively incorrect and it even relies on a 4-A feat mistaken as Low 2-C, plus they lack tons of stuff, they don't have keys for Early/Mid/Late game or even have more organized keys for certain stuff like Equipment or Elements.
That's a supporting feat, the primary one is the Frozen Flame generating a universe and being a fragment of Lavos' power. If you disagree with that... Be the change you want to see in the world and make a CRT. Two birds with one stone.

There also just isn't a lot to go on in terms of early feats besides just being Tier 9, so there's not a lot driving the creation of a key prior to the most notable display of power in the game
Not to mention that the supporters are straight up gone, Ultima isn't interested in the verse anymore as I said and I'm the only one left. CRTs would get a titanic amount of effort and time given no one cares of this verse here, it'd be way easier to erase than redo from 0.
You could ask me or Ed, both are still supporters (even if I don't do much because I strongly dislike Chrono Cross and again, no new content in the last 20 years)

Also, Broken Window Fallacy.

That's a supporting feat, the primary one is the Frozen Flame generating a universe and being a fragment of Lavos' power. If you disagree with that... Be the change you want to see in the world and make a CRT. Two birds with one stone.
That's another thing I disagree ye, as that's more a feat of the Time Devourer if anything.

Personally I think anything that's below the Time Devourer should be 5-A (but not for the reason you think) , with that being straight up Low 1-C.
There also just isn't a lot to go on in terms of early feats besides just being Tier 9, so there's not a lot driving the creation of a key prior to the most notable display of power in the game
To be fair Early Game is easily 8-B/8-A. If you want we can discuss it more in DMs.
You could ask me or Ed, both are still supporters (even if I don't do much because I strongly dislike Chrono Cross and again, no new content in the last 20 years)
Who is Ed though lol?

Back