• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man, I was gonna report that. But yeah, kindly inform the dude that calcs should go in a user blog.

Wandersong

Besides being blatantly unfinished for over a year, no scans at all beyond an AP calc, and everything else also seems to rely on guesswork statistics.
Given the lack of reply from the sole proper supporter it should be deleted at this point.

I'll delete Zagreus. I/O has active supporters. @catzlaflame @Iapitus_The_Impaler Your tiershit verse needs substantial work to remain acceptable. Any thoughts on that?
Supporters have been quite dead even after over a month, so I/O can be deleted at this point given the lack of interest.

Needless

A quick look at the profiles and you can see that there's no scans given at all for all P&As on all characters, some including high-tiered stuff like Low-High Regen and Matter Manip, Lifting Strength scaling leads me here and here with no scans either, other stats rely on citationless scaling to this, this and this, with the last two also being the cornerstones for AP, of which there's only a single calc for the 8-C end, with several other characters reaching several other tiers with no scans or let alone calculations.

While there's a blog that gives more references, but still with no calculations, overall to fix this verse quite a lot of dedication would be required given over half of it is guesswork statistics, which is unlikely to expect as the verse is long abandoned with the only supporter having left the site long ago.

Fighting Fantasy

Lol Low 1-C by only being stated to be 5-D, Immeasurable Speed by "being beyond space and time", Infinite Stamina with no citation and plenty of P&As with no links, the pages just suck overall, and the user that made them is long inactive on the site.
These are also pending

Warlock (Warlock).
Had some effort put into it, but severely lacks any scans, justifications or calcs. User who made it is also new to the wiki, so some instructions and guides should be sent to them.

As I already told Demii, when I'm not at work I'll handle it. I am still at work. I made the sandbox on her account because she made the profile I initially checked as well as all the calculations for the verse- it doesn't seem like an offensive action so I thought little of it, it's standard practice when pages get deleted to back them up for the uploaders, after all.

I highly doubt StockFish, as in the chess engine, follows the rules for allowed profiles:
  • It's not from a story;
  • StockFish is very "ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki";
  • It's High Hypoverse level, i.e. very low-powered, and doesn't follow the criteria for them (doesn't come from a verse that is at all worthy of indexing and doesn't even have a story to be important to)
  • Even by Real Life standards, it falls flat, since apparently it can move through timelines and gets Acausality and Time Manipulation, taking turns is Time Travel, and moving a piece in the engine is Teleportation and Non-Physical Interaction.

Last edited:
EDIT:
I would like to include a verse here for possible deletion.

No scans, no references in both the P&A section and the Character Stats. In all of the verse.

And some have ability like Acausuality type 5 without any justification.
I'll give Iap a day or two to speak on the topic, at least. If I forget, someone feel free to remind me.
Bump.

Making a small correction, there are some scans there or here in some profiles. But it's still extremely little and I don't think it's even enough for most profiles.

Yeah, this time I remembered to come back to the thread to deal with it. Going through the process of deleting it now.

EDIT: All deleted.

I highly doubt StockFish, as in the chess engine, follows the rules for allowed profiles:
  • It's not from a story;
  • StockFish is very "ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki";
  • It's High Hypoverse level, i.e. very low-powered, and doesn't follow the criteria for them (doesn't come from a verse that is at all worthy of indexing and doesn't even have a stroy to be important for)
  • Even by Real Life standards, it falls flat, since apparently it can move through timelines and gets Acausality and Time Manipulation, taking turns is Time Travel, and moving a piece in the engine is Teleportation and Non-Physical Interaction.
I've removed it, and warned the creator.

Self-Evident.

Big thanks to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏

When will somebody please delete this for the love of all that is holy?! Is this place abandoned?! Does staff no longer look at the threads?!

When will somebody please delete this for the love of all that is holy?! Is this place abandoned?! Does staff no longer look at the threads?!
That's a request for FC/OC staff, not for VSB staff (Since you are posting this request in vsb forum section)... If you want a profile to get delete asap, then you can contact one of them in their wall.

Also this is Self-Evident.

That's a request for FC/OC staff, not for VSB staff (Since you are posting this request in vsb forum section)... If you want a profile to get delete asap, then you can contact one of them in their wall.

Also this is Self-Evident.
The profile you linked to does not exist. Does the FC/OC staff not exist?

Back