• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone needs to check what new Roblox profiles have been made, because some of them absolutely shouldn't be allowed on the wiki. Such as this profile, which is from a game that is obviously a One Piece fan-game.
  • The game is titled Blox Fruits (Obviously references Devil Fruits)
  • The profile mentions the Pirates and Marines, which are factions from One Piece
  • It also lists the accessories and swords the player can have access to, which are, you've guessed it, actual items and weapons from One Piece

Then there's the profile for the protagonist of SwordBurst Online. This one is a bit tricky, as it may seem like more of a homage or something that was heavily inspired by Sword Art Online, but the fact that one of the renders used for the profile features an avatar that uses an outfit from SAO, and that the game's title was original Sword Art Online: Fantasy, that it originally used to have the same health bar from SAO, or how it uses the same enemies that also appear in SAO, it seems likely that it's another fan-game.

There's likely more profiles I've missed, but these ones are the worst I found.
For the record I'd also approve of fan content being deleted. Roblox in general is on thin damn ice, fan games are obviously a no-no.

Black Magic: Black Magic's lore is so unbelievably ******* convoluted that I haven't even bothered with it. The original "black magic" (that the profiles were based off of) has been long since closed due to the advent of FilteringEnabled forcing Roblox developers(tm) to understand how to make proper client-server infrastructures for their game.
tfw will never see a virtuoso profile
I can't say anything about Shards of Genesis or Unleashed, as I've never touched those, but I'm against using Black Magic 2 as it also uses a lot of copyrighted stuff in it. There's some subtle copyright-breaking stuff like how Assailaint is a near identical copy of Akuma from Street Fighter, but then there's the more obvious ones like a lot of the music and sound effects being directly ripped out of other fighting games, mostly things from Arc Systems Works.

Considering our BM profiles are outdated and are from a game that nobody can actually gather feats for, I'm also fine with its deletion.

tfw will never see a virtuoso profile

I can't say anything about Shards of Genesis or Unleashed, as I've never touched those, but I'm against using Black Magic 2 as it also uses a lot of copyrighted stuff in it. There's some subtle copyright-breaking stuff like how Assailaint is a near identical copy of Akuma from Street Fighter, but then there's the more obvious ones like a lot of the music and sound effects being directly ripped out of other fighting games, mostly things from Arc Systems Works.
Copyrighted sounds/music is a pretty damn common trope in Roblox games, considering most (keyword: most) devs on the site don't have too many resources to work with. I'm fine with copyrighted sounds/music it as long as it doesn't have any influence on the lore/gameplay itself.

Someone needs to check what new Roblox profiles have been made, because some of them absolutely shouldn't be allowed on the wiki. Such as this profile, which is from a game that is obviously a One Piece fan-game.
  • The game is titled Blox Fruits (Obviously references Devil Fruits)
  • The profile mentions the Pirates and Marines, which are factions from One Piece
  • It also lists the accessories and swords the player can have access to, which are, you've guessed it, actual items and weapons from One Piece
Normally I would be fine with Blox Fruits getting taken off the wiki but I don't quite understand your reasons. Blox Fruits draws clear inspiration from One Piece, yes but over the years it has very much tried becoming its own thing even if it still has silly goofy knock-off names from One Piece. Take for instance the changing of weapon and fruit names to something more original, and it's most recently announced updates to completely change the first and second sea islands to something bigger and original (can be found on their twitter).

Once again I won't deny this game takes inspiration from One Piece but it's not a fangame in the same vein as other things are "fan games" It's just a game made by fans of the series with its own original narrative and other junk.

Normally I would be fine with Blox Fruits getting taken off the wiki but I don't quite understand your reasons. Blox Fruits draws clear inspiration from One Piece, yes but over the years it has very much tried becoming its own thing even if it still has silly goofy knock-off names from One Piece. Take for instance the changing of weapon and fruit names to something more original, and it's most recently announced updates to completely change the first and second sea islands to something bigger and original (can be found on their twitter).

Once again I won't deny this game takes inspiration from One Piece but it's not a fangame in the same vein as other things are "fan games" It's just a game made by fans of the series with its own original narrative and other junk.
It's a blatant fan-game. It having a "totally original narrative" changes nothing when it's still a re-skinned One Piece game with a few renames here and there.

All right, let's start this train.

The profiles for this verse are largely hot garbage, and the worst part is that all of these profiles were made on December 10th 2022

Wanna know the issue with that?

References were required for new profiles since late June of that year, and not having references is grounds for automatic deletion. Say what you want about the mainstream Warcraft profiles(Hi Bambu) but at least you can't find a single profile that does not have references on it.

The only profile that can even be considered decent is Ysera, and she is in desperate need of a modernization.

@Udlmaster is the guy who made them, please ping him here.

And before it is asked, I have no interest in even trying to fix this, mainstream WoW is the one I'm interested in, not the card game that was discontinued in March 2014.
Also another issue with the WoW Role playing game. it is basally compositing the MMO's Lore and the TTRPG's lore. Like TTRPG Kel'thuzad scaling to a feat that was going to happen 5 expantions after the TTRPG lore is cut off which is the cataclysm expansion.

All right, let's start this train.

The profiles for this verse are largely hot garbage, and the worst part is that all of these profiles were made on December 10th 2022

Wanna know the issue with that?

References were required for new profiles since late June of that year, and not having references is grounds for automatic deletion. Say what you want about the mainstream Warcraft profiles(Hi Bambu) but at least you can't find a single profile that does not have references on it.

The only profile that can even be considered decent is Ysera, and she is in desperate need of a modernization.

@Udlmaster is the guy who made them, please ping him here.

And before it is asked, I have no interest in even trying to fix this, mainstream WoW is the one I'm interested in, not the card game that was discontinued in March 2014.
The profiles themselves are old, which is why they don't have my usual hyper spam of refences (seen here, here, and here)

The youngest of all the profiles is June 2021 and while I've wanted to work on them, I've got so much shit I want to do first that I've not gotten around to it yet.

I still have all of them saved, so they can be deleted whenever

The profiles themselves are old, which is why they don't have my usual hyper spam of refences (seen here, here, and here)

The youngest of all the profiles is June 2021 and while I've wanted to work on them, I've got so much shit I want to do first that I've not gotten around to it yet.

I still have all of them saved, so they can be deleted whenever
All right, I hope to see Warcraft RPG having really good profiles in future

All right, I hope to see Warcraft RPG having really good profiles in future
I plan to focus on FFXIV for now, since I plan to uproot that, since the current scaling is horrible and relied on cross scaling which isn't there, profiles I'm working on found here, here.

There's also DW high up on my list, and I need to add some new pages to WoD, I plan to work on the X-Men, since I've nearly finished with Wolverine

Request to delete El Muerto profile

We have a rule to allow comic characters from Marvel and DC with more than 10 appearences, he's so irrelevant that he has like, 2 appearences. His ratings are wrong, Spider-Man was clearly joking with him about being hit hard and such.

Profile made out of a joke that is his movie.

We have a rule to allow comic characters from Marvel and DC with more than 10 appearences, he's so irrelevant that he has like, 2 appearences. His ratings are wrong, Spider-Man was clearly joking with him about being hit hard and such.

Agreed. Get rid of it.

Isn't he allowed on the basis that he's going to appear in the MCU, thus he's relevant in media outside comics

Isn't he allowed on the basis that he's going to appear in the MCU, thus he's relevant in media outside comics
alternative media can actually have massive alteration for characters like this, it's the same case with Soldierboy where the series version gave him more protagonist than the comic version which was a clown and only appears a couple of times so minor

I mean, y'know how it is regarding "no references and scans". That's not an argument.

I didn't make the profiles, but in my understanding the stats mostly aren't guesswork. Small Building level are based on the comparision to a real life weapon of which we know the energy (See Tanya's page). Due to UES that scales to shields. And speed comes from direct statements of their speed.
The Town level rating on Tanya's page should probably get calced, but that doesn't apply to anyone but her and... we can just do that.

Did it have to be mandatory beforehand? Because whenever I read profiles, the majority of them seem to be that way.

No scans is somewhat fine for very old pages and all AFAIK, but there's high tiered powers over there like fate manip and time stop without even a justification...
I mean, that Being X only (Although time stop isn't a high tier power in my book. And it's like episode 2 so really easy to get scans for). Honestly, I'm personally fine with that profile in particular getting deleted. He doesn't have much in terms of actual showings anyway.

Bump

I mean, that Being X only (Although time stop isn't a high tier power in my book. And it's like episode 2 so really easy to get scans for). Honestly, I'm personally fine with that profile in particular getting deleted. He doesn't have much in terms of actual showings anyway.
IDK, an ability that basically immediately invalidates everything the opponent can do is high tiered IMO, even if pretty common in fiction and thus resisted almost as much.

That said, I can settle for only that page being deleted then.

Idk what this is but it doesn't look like a legit profile
Deleted both.

Back