• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nitta Yoshifumi (Hinamatsuri)

Do I really need to show any more? I don't think this profile has any reason to exist on VSBW, do you?
Not really... IIRC we allow similar profiles but that have an intelligence that can be used in battle like this.... And apparently this is not even the case here so yeah, it should be nuked.

The others profiles from the verse is not good, too.
No calcs for speed, Ls, Ap
No calc for AP

Yeah, no calcs for anything... Although for me Anzu profile is more acceptable as the ratings seem to be more self-evident, but the recent rule says that any profile from 9-A to 4-A needs to be backed up by a calculation. @ZackMoon1234 you are the creator of this verse so mind come here?

I guess we can delete the apparently useless featless 10-B and contact the listed supporters of the verse for the other profiles?

EDIT: I just realized Hina has "Room class" striking strength, lol

Last edited:
I guess we can delete the apparently useless featless 10-B and contact the listed supporters of the verse for the other profiles?
I will nuke it, since it is practically a profile of a common character, not suit in VSB.
EDIT: I just realized Hina has "Room class" striking strength, lol
:Bern:

Nanoha Takamachi should be nuked, all abilities on her profiles have no scans and justification, and all the links of calc lead to the posts of the naruto forum and they all existed like ten years ago, some of the links don't even work and I have no idea whether those calcs have been accepted here or not.
So what should we do in this case?

@Enryu_The_Red_Tower @SomebodyData @Jvando @Liger686 @Ryukama

You seem to have worked on the page in the past. What do you think?

Yeah, no calcs for anything... Although for me Anzu profile is more acceptable as the ratings seem to be more self-evident, but the recent rule says that any profile from 9-A to 4-A needs to be backed up by a calculation. @ZackMoon1234 you are the creator of this verse so mind come here?

Oh I didn't add the Verse to the Wiki, I just listed myself as a Supporter

It can be deleted if y'all want

Is uh...is this allowed?

Is uh...is this allowed?
I am the creator, the verse was accepted by @DontTalkDT and other staff in this thread, mainly because it has canonical books published by international company, high fame in the Spanish Minecraft fandom and linear history

TBH I don't know why it is if something as far seperated from Mario as Five nights at Wario's is allowed lol

Except it has multiple copyrighted characters from a few mediums, that should be enough to label it as FC
I mean there are only 3 episodes with Copyright (Ignoring the whole Minecraft thing cuz mojang doesn't care if you do a minecraft animate series), these being Thanos/marvel, the appearance of Godzilla(although Godzilla, King of the Monsters! (1956) appears to be in the public domain for some countries) and pokemon, really anything else is just an appearance less than 30 seconds or a silly mention

I mean there are only 3 episodes with Copyright (Ignoring the whole Minecraft thing cuz mojang doesn't care if you do a minecraft animate series), these being Thanos/marvel, the appearance of Godzilla(although Godzilla, King of the Monsters! (1956) appears to be in the public domain for some countries) and pokemon, really anything else is just an appearance less than 30 seconds or a silly mention
Sounds like quite a bit to be in a series to not be called FC TBH

(And yeah I don't care if it's a minecraft thing for obvious reasons)

Except it has multiple copyrighted characters from a few mediums, that should be enough to label it as FC
I mean, it's far from the only verse that does that (Animator vs. Animation has Herobrine and a bunch of Pokemon)
And I'd advocate for it being deleted too TBH

But hey, if it's accepted by a dictator-I mean Bureaucrat who am I to argue
We are not dictators. Both me and DontTalk are generally trying to be nice and helpful to regular members.

Anyway, I also think that it seems like unofficial fan characters.

Well, we should preferably remove the unofficial and unlicensed version of Thanos at least. We cannot exactly link to that page within our Thanos navigation template.

We are not dictators. Both me and DontTalk are generally trying to be nice and helpful to regular members.

Anyway, I also think that it seems like unofficial fan characters.
DT, sure, I think. A hard debater but nothing wrong with that.

You? You DO mean well, anybody with half a brain can say that, but if you don't like something you have actively gone against every knowledgeable(And staff consensus) to make sure it doesn't happen.

AKM has done the same thing, so that's 2/3 a democracy turns into a dictatorship on threads, I'm not going to derail this thread more(That means take it to my wall or PMs), but yeah, it has 100% happened and I'm not going to lie about my feelings on the matter.

Well, I have a responsibility to go by what I genuinely think is best for this wiki, but I have went along when I have been outvoted the vast majority of the time, unless it has been a very drastic change affecting our entire wiki that I think is downright dangerous, and even then I have relented quite frequently.

However, it is best if we stay on topic here and drop this discussion.

Would strongly advocate for it to be labeled as a FC.
Still doesn't change what it is regarding characters and elements it doesn't fully own the rights to.

Still doesn't change what it is regarding characters and elements it doesn't fully own the rights to.
Yes, agreed.
I personally would only index the book versions (Like the Popularmmos books)
I dunno if the books and videos share the same continuity tho
That might be a workable solution, yes.

I personally would only index the book versions (Like the Popularmmos books)
I dunno if the books and videos share the same continuity tho
both are the same canon, it is said by Pacheco and the description of the book in amazon itself (refers to episode 91 and 90), where direct reference is made to episode 68 in the book.

I could say the same as several verses like Scp and RvB, It would be hypocritical not to allow something that has a canon and international companies such as support not to be part of the wiki, simply for copying two things that don't really have much importance in the story.

I'm fine that Thanos is removed but not the whole verse

Not to be like that but theres a difference between having a license and owning the IP in question. Something like this would cause problems if the copyrighted material would be too integral to the verses scaling as a whole. Not saying that thats the case here, more food for thought on the topic as a whole. SCP if I remember correctly had to change one of their characters due to image copyrights. RvB on the other hand fails to follow Microsoft's Game Content Usage Rules and persists through business deals with Microsoft, the Halo IP holder.

Not to be like that but theres a difference between having a license and owning the IP in question. Something like this would cause problems if the copyrighted material would be too integral to the verses scaling as a whole. Not saying that thats the case here, more food for thought on the topic as a whole.
Well, luckily it is not like that, since nothing would happen if those parts were removed for the scale or for the story itself.

SCP if I remember correctly had to change one of their characters due to image copyrights. RvB on the other hand fails to follow Microsoft's Game Content Usage Rules and persists through business deals with Microsoft, the Halo IP holder.
Fair

I personally agree with JohnConquest1.

Back