• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Didn't Impress ask for this profile to be deleted?

Didn't Impress ask for this profile to be deleted?

@The_Impress

Is this accurate?

• Infinity Blade (Fortnite)
  • Rail Gun (Fortnite)
  • Boom Box (Fortnite)
  • Impulse Grenade
  • Port-A-Fort
  • Chiller Grenade (Fortnite)
  • Plasma Cannon (Fortnite)
  • Grab-itron
  • Recon Scanner (Fortnite)
  • Prop-ifier
  • Ray Gun (Fortnite)
  • Rift-To-Go
  • Junk Rift (Fortnite)
  • Shadow Bomb (Fortnite)
  • Shield Bubble (Fortnite)
  • Saucer (Fortnite)
  • B.R.U.T.E
The Last Reality is also an outdated profile, as more story events have happened since the page came out. The Mothership and Abductors are effectively part of that page, so it is probably worth removing those too.

The rest of the pages I have created for the verse are probably known enough that supporters will update them at some point.

Don't we have the clause that if he's important in outside media he can get a page?

Ye we did agree that if they appear in outside media even for a bit, they are fine to stay. Which is lash is still around - at least last I checked.

My apologies for being blunt, but that seems like a very bad decision, considering that many comic book characters with limited appearances would get extremely unreliable statistics if all that is required is that they appeared once in a movie or TV show.

There is also likely a better argument for letting even Graviton stay by that rationale, and Lash should preferably be deleted as well.

Has a rule been added to our Marvel and DC Comics page about that?

Also, can you, Confluctor, or Impress link to the thread where it was decided please?

My apologies for being blunt, but that seems like a very bad decision, considering that many comic book characters with limited appearances would get extremely unreliable statistics if all that is required is that they appeared once in a movie or TV show.
I’m not letting our verse page feel lacking or empty, there isn’t an issue for “unreliable statistics” for characters with limited appearances, the issue was bulking up the page count in an already expansive verse, and just “appearing once in a movie or TV show” isn’t enough, having an entire film based upon you is, not many characters can claim that. Except Guardians, who BECAME hyper-relevant afterwards, no minor characters gets their own film, and if they do they become main players all the sudden.

Not to mention from a meta-perspective, these pages have done well in terms of page views, since sudden popularity jolt to come bumps up our wiki version on the google search results.
There is also likely a better argument for letting even Graviton stay by that rationale
…I’m not deleting Gravitron for being obscure, I’m deleting him for having dogshit stats.
Ye we did agree that if they appear in outside media even for a bit, they are fine to stay. Which is lash is still around - at least last I checked.
…no, why did you slippery slope the standard lol

Probably delete this one. Lacks scans, justifications for stuff outside of AP, speed couldn't be more wrong, etc, etc. Bad stuff all over. I tried fixing it, but DC wiki doesn't list all of his appearances so kinda hard to find scans for a lot of his stuff.

So, yea, pretty bad file and its time to delete it.

I’m not letting our verse page feel lacking or empty, there isn’t an issue for “unreliable statistics” for characters with limited appearances, the issue was bulking up the page count in an already expansive verse, and just “appearing once in a movie or TV show” isn’t enough, having an entire film based upon you is, not many characters can claim that. Except Guardians, who BECAME hyper-relevant afterwards, no minor characters gets their own film, and if they do they become main players all the sudden.

Not to mention from a meta-perspective, these pages have done well in terms of page views, since sudden popularity jolt to come bumps up our wiki version on the google search results.
From what I recall, I have made very clear in our Marvel and DC Comics rules that the characters need to have a significant number of appearances in order to establish a consistency to their statistics, given how ridiculously inconsistent these franchises tend to be in general, particularly Marvel.

I also care considerably more about reliability than about minor popularity bumps for our wiki.

Probably delete this one. Lacks scans, justifications for stuff outside of AP, speed couldn't be more wrong, etc, etc. Bad stuff all over. I tried fixing it, but DC wiki doesn't list all of his appearances so kinda hard to find scans for a lot of his stuff.

So, yea, pretty bad file and its time to delete it.
I handled it, and removed the links to the page in question from other regular VSB wiki pages as well.

Back