• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I suppose that it doesn't cause any harm, but it depends on how obscure the character is.

I mean if we're deleting that we're deleting way more ******* for being minor, for the record, as we've noted in the past One Punch Man deadass has had 7 panel characters get a file.

Probably need a rule on it :V

I mean if we're deleting that we're deleting way more ******* for being minor, for the record, as we've noted in the past One Punch Man deadass has had 7 panel characters get a file.

Probably need a rule on it :V
Well, I don't think that's entirely the same since this is a case of an entire verse having extremely minor content vs. a single character of a much larger verse not having much content.

Well, I don't think that's entirely the same since this is a case of an entire verse having extremely minor content vs. a single character of a much larger verse not having much content.
I feel like that's an arbitrary distinction on your end. Both pages don't have enough content.

I feel like that's an arbitrary distinction on your end. Both pages don't have enough content.
Perhaps a bit arbitrary, yeah, but depending on the page in question I wouldn't necessarily be against removing the page from the character who has only existed in 7 panels and lacks enough backing for a profile.

I agree with Damage. A character from a world-renowned work like One-Punch Man are obviously more notable.

This profile should be deleted. @Dark-Carioca and I are working on character and verse pages, and almost all the information we have is different from the current profile, many things are assumptions or they are unjustified, and it is very incomplete. Thus we also avoid doing a CRT in the future where we have to do a complete rework of the profile.

Requesting for these two profiles to be deleted. They’re both low-quality overall, and the first one uses a lot of guesswork and made up statistics such as Superhuman+ and Athletic Human+.

Requesting for these two profiles to be deleted. They’re both low-quality overall, and the first one uses a lot of guesswork and made up statistics such as Superhuman+ and Athletic Human+.
@Starter_Pack @Elizhaa @CrimsonStarFallen

Is this fine with you?

Would it not be better to revise the two pages?
Like Kill La Kill only has one source we use as far as I know which is the anime

Heck if none of the supporters are willing to do it I’ll bloody revise the two pages myself, since I’m fairly sure the first page is for a dude who just has like 5 minutes of screen time

Went through the Battle Angel Alita profiles recently and notice a few that are greatly lacking:

I'm knowledgeable in Alita but do not have time to investigate the OVA to rewrite and fix these profiles. If other users think these profiles aren't good enough, I'd suggest that these be deleted for now.

I've actually been planning to do so for a while but between being busy with school and general procrastination I never started. I can move it up in my priorities list but I wouldn't expect anything immediate.

Whether they're deleted or not probably makes little difference as they practically need a rework from damn near the ground up.

Edit: Noticing this is just about the OVA pages. Yeah I have no clue about that and don't have the time or desire to look into it immediately, so delete away.

Last edited:

eh just delete them
In the end I'm busy with other stuff

Okay. Would you be willing to handle it and remove the links to them from other wiki pages? It is part of your current content moderator duties after all.

Back