• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hollow Knight CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the Hive Soldiers should just be downgraded to 'At least 10-C, likely higher' or smthn like that. they aren't really considered 'fairly strong' by the hunter either, instead calling them savage and dedicated warriors. This doesn't say much considered has has said similar things about creatures like the dirtcarver.

speaking of dirtcarvers, I think their profile should be deleted, nothing is really knowledgeable about them.

Zote should probably get a key for the zotelings, although I think a profile would work fine as well considering how many types of zoteling there is. I would like more opinions on this

False Knight should get Abstract Existence (Type 1), Immaterial Intangibility and Incorporeality like all the other bosses

As always, my apologies for me english

i mean this should be enough staff to apply this, and the last thing is just applying a revision

puts on "every FNAF character deserves profiles" hat

So, I don't really see why deleting the Dirtcarver's profile is really necessary. Yes, they don't really have any canon connections to anything, particularly as fodder characters.

But, like, do we need to be so strict about it? Even without any kind of extensive lore, they still seem worth indexing in my opinion. They have a decent hax list, the tiering makes sense (even if the scaling for the AP of its first key needs to be specified), and we have plenty of fodder characters for other verses on the wiki, like Mario, Kirby, etc.

All I'm saying is...let's not give up on Hollow Knight fodder just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back