• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Given that the two above pages contain guesswork statistics, I am fine with if we delete them.

I don't think Youki Konpaku really needs a page considering like 90% of the stuff on his profile is purely speculative and he has no proper appearances or mentions in canon. Only an offhand mention in the omake.txt of one game and a brief paragraph from ZUN which tells us almost nothing worth indexing here.

I'm aware other 2hu characters don't have a lot to go off of but they either at least appear in the series proper or have decent stats and hax that aren't mostly speculation

I don't think Youki Konpaku really needs a page considering like 90% of the stuff on his profile is purely speculative and he has no proper appearances or mentions in canon. Only an offhand mention in the omake.txt of one game and a brief paragraph from ZUN which tells us almost nothing worth indexing here.

I'm aware other 2hu characters don't have a lot to go off of but they either at least appear in the series proper or have decent stats and hax that aren't mostly speculation
@Theglassman12 @CrimsonStarFallen

What do you think about this?

Chernabog (Kingdom Hearts)

Honestly, the page is too awful as it grants a ton of stuff the character in question doesn't deserve, and it doesn't help that relevant things like Immortality are around with no explanation (Even beyond me).
Overall, the page would require a considerable rewrite to remain, so I'd rather have it deleted for now.

Chernabog (Kingdom Hearts)

Honestly, the page is too awful as it grants a ton of stuff the character in question doesn't deserve, and it doesn't help that relevant things like Immortality are around with no explanation (Even beyond me).
Overall, the page would require a considerable rewrite to remain, so I'd rather have it deleted for now.
I can delete this if you'd like.

Would you like access to the source code for the rewrite?

Eh, the durability isn't even accurate : V. He was stomped and it'd be assumptive to claim that he endured a significant amount of damage when that isn't shown (aka, for all we know he could just have been laying down in submission).

Last edited:
Because given that Bobsican is not able to quickly revise the page, and it is of low quality, it is better if he starts from scratch when he finds the time instead.

If not, one of our staff members can do so for him if he wishes.

I ask permission to delete Anita.
As of now her profile is a composite of her game, anime and comics versions, a relic of the old times when it was allowed and because I really didn't know what to do with her when I revised the entire verse.

But now that I remembered about her, I don't think there's a reason to keep it as it is.
The only versions with enough material to work with are the anime and the comics, and one day I will make pages for both, and until that moment, this poorly-constructed composite should just be deleted.

I ask permission to delete Anita.
As of now her profile is a composite of her game, anime and comics versions, a relic of the old times when it was allowed and because I really didn't know what to do with her when I revised the entire verse.

But now that I remembered about her, I don't think there's a reason to keep it as it is.
The only versions with enough material to work with are the anime and the comics, and one day I will make pages for both, and until that moment, this poorly-constructed composite should just be deleted.
I hope the day you make pages for both would come since these profiles need love.

Back