• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I had to delete almost all of the Macross pages, as almost none of them used calculations as basis for the statistics.

Empty profile

Empty profile
The profile has been unemptied

Well, if they are prominent and significant enough, I personally don't mind, but it depends on what other staff members here think.

Are powerless human level characters allowed now?
In my experience, it's really dependent on the verse and how important said character is. If the whole verse is powerless, human level or lacks anything extraordinary, then it's kinda pointless to add it, as you just be copy/pasting the same profile however many times for each "important" character.

Are powerless human level characters allowed now?
To be detailed, it's kind of a multiple step situation. First thing is whether or not the verse is appropriate; it needs to be a verse where combating or at least debating of some sort is allowed. Gambling themed verses and courtroom debates can still count as conflict. It doesn't matter too heavily if superhuman characters or superpowers are absent as long as there are notable conflict skills. Things like typical Chick Flicks and Romantic Comedy Sitcoms are preferred to be avoided.

Squid Game is a Survival Horror Drama Genre of an otherwise popular amongst Japanese Anime, Movies, and Visual Novels. Where everyone fighting for their life to survive is pretty much the entire plot, so it definitely is suited for VSBW. Think of it meeting requirements for much of the same reason Breaking Bad does. The main characters also do get into fights all the time with the series basically ending with a game with a Mortal Kombat style situation. There are some note worthy Street level feats from Jang Deok-Su and Hyang Jun-Ho whose profiles are being thought about atm.

And yeah, being the main character of a combat heavy verse even if they lack sufficient feats should be okay as they may have other things worth indexing.

I'd like a profile I myself made to be deleted, it's kind of a mess due to false translations and bad speed justifications. I don't think it's very viable to try and fix the profile either due to a lack of information that might be needed to make it not be incomplete

They don't seem poor. Unsourced, yes. At least that one page still contains a lot of info so I can see effort has been put into it. If we can find someone who is willing to provide sources, that'd be ideal.

I can source everything, the Tibia website has most of the information. If anything the issue is that standard volcano assumptions changed. EliminatorVenom had a bunch of stuff for better feats but never got back to me about it. At least, that's what I remember.

EDIT:
Devovorga stuff is detailed here, and and Dreamwalking is from the Nightmare Knights quest.

Last edited:
Do the statistics have any accepted calculations as a basis for them?

Okay. A calculation would be best though. You can ask a few calc group members for help if you wish.

Lack of scans, as well as weird justifications and whatnot. In addition, wrong characters are linked. Aside from the intelligence section, it's a pretty poor file.

Lack of scans, as well as weird justifications and whatnot. In addition, wrong characters are linked. Aside from the intelligence section, it's a pretty poor file.
Well, it is a quite important character, and the page is not particularly bad as far as I can see.

@The_Impress @Amelia_Lonelyheart @Armorchompy

Would any of you be willing to take a look at improving the above page?

Okay. I suppose that I can probably delete it then, but it seems best to wait a bit for the others that I notified first.

...I mean not every important character needs a page :/

If they're just genuinely not combat relevant I don't see a point in them ever having a page.
Something something we had a discussion over it and pages for none combat people from index worthy verses are okay from what I recall
If not then can we please nuke Chloe Price from Life Is Strange page?

Lois is a massively used character so a full rework is outside of my current scope. However I should point out that the scans for the Hellbat stuff are Superman Vol 6 Ch 9 and 12 judging by the link names.

Lois definitely does have enough for a page as a character tho

Such pages are fine to keep as long as the characters are prominent enough, from an action-oriented series, and have some interesting abilities, as far as I am aware.

I would also prefer to keep Lois Lane btw, but the page may need a few improvements.

This page is really really bad, and literally appeared in one issue (Superman Annual #10), so should be deleted.

Back