• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you. There is another left though, if I remember correctly.

so i'm back. was going to come back in december but one day early isn't that bad.

Okay so i want to delete some profiles.

I guess after what sans and apex said. I guess i'll keep that Hunter one but i ain't going to do it okay.

(though seriously i still wanted it deleted anyway)

So i want this one deleted

Last edited:
actually i want the hunter and the gun profile to be deleted.

My reasoning is poor but it's simply i don't want to waste my time fixing profiles.

Plus deleting them won't affect any other profiles. No other profiles scale from them. Since the time i've added them. no other pages have been edited to scale them to those profiles.

The hunter does scale toward the yeti but I haven't seen the yeti page edited for that yet. so i don't see any issues if you delete the hunter profile.

Edit: well if you don't allow the hunter profile to be deleted that's fine.

Last edited:
I feel these insect profiles listed below are pretty arbitrary and should be deleted.

Flower Wasp, pretty mediocre wasp that doesn't really have anything notable about it.

Antarctic Springtail, This bug doesn't have much of anything notable about it, its just a springtail that lives in Antarctica.

Antarctic Midge, same reason why I think the springtail should be deleted, its just a midge that lives in Antarctica that doesn't have much of anything notable about it. They do have a pretty strong resistance to the cold but that's really it.

marmorated stink bug, Not really combat applicable as they aren't aggressive, plus there isn't anything that separates this from a normal stinkbug.

I feel these insect profiles listed below are pretty arbitrary and should be deleted.

Flower Wasp, pretty mediocre wasp that doesn't really have anything notable about it.

Antarctic Springtail, This bug doesn't have much of anything notable about it, its just a springtail that lives in Antarctica.

Antarctic Midge, same reason why I think the springtail should be deleted, its just a midge that lives in Antarctica that doesn't have much of anything notable about it. They do have a pretty strong resistance to the cold but that's really it.

marmorated stink bug, Not really combat applicable as they aren't aggressive, plus there isn't anything that separates this from a normal stinkbug.
Would one of our content moderators or sysops be willing to investigate this please?

Input regarding what Pokemonfan said would also be appreciated.

can i at least have this gun profile deleted. (i made this one)

I don't really want to fix it for one thing.

and two it's a minor profile. It's not any major character or whatever.

so deleting it is not going to cause any major issues.

Well, I would appreciate general input regarding the requests from Roachman and Pokemonfan.

Incomplete poorly-formatted profile based on a game that hasn't been released yet.

i want the gun one deleted because i don't want to spend time fixing it.

I don't have to have the hunter one and the scp one deleted because at least they are being fixed by other people.

though seriously, i sometimes wish that i never made any profiles on the wiki. otherwise i would not have to worry about this kind of stuff.

Could the Undyne (Deltarune) profile be recreated if it's a bit more high quality? She has a solid LS/9-B feat, which means she's a top tier of the verse's Light World characters (the rest are Tier 10).

That on top of the 7-B creation she's implied to be able to do (much like all Lightners) seems to be more than enough for a profile. If the issue is lack of plot relevancy, I haven't seen many other profiles have this issue. The One Punch Man verse has profiles for characters who didn't have more than a single appearance and weren't really important to to plot such as this guy.

I'm fine with it being deleted, just think it was a tad unnecessary.

Hey Ant can i tell you something.

If you do delete my profiles i want to tell you this.

My profiles are either wrong, not wrong but needs more info and stuff, and possibly nothing wrong/doesn't need more stuff/info.

if you delete them and the profiles are the former two.

It's okay.

Because my profiles like the gun one are minor characters. So again deleting even if they are possibly right/right but need more info won't have any bad effect on this wiki.

Plus, this is the biggest reason why it won't cause any trouble or anything, They are my profiles. it's not like it's anyone elses. so it's no big deal if they're mine.

summary:

No matter what state the profiles are in, I just want them, like that gun profile, deleted and Because they are My Profiles and are minor characters/from minor franchises, deleting them won't cause any trouble on this wiki.

Though since the hunter/scp one are being fixed by others. those two could be possibly kept, but that gun one still needs to go.

Would one of our content moderators or sysops be willing to investigate this please?

Input regarding what Pokemonfan said would also be appreciated.
@Armorchompy
8r2vZ6D.png

Could the Undyne (Deltarune) profile be recreated if it's a bit more high quality? She has a solid LS/9-B feat, which means she's a top tier of the verse's Light World characters (the rest are Tier 10).

That on top of the 7-B creation she's implied to be able to do (much like all Lightners) seems to be more than enough for a profile. If the issue is lack of plot relevancy, I haven't seen many other profiles have this issue. The One Punch Man verse has profiles for characters who didn't have more than a single appearance and weren't really important to to plot such as this guy.

I am not sure. Who requested its deletion?

summary:

No matter what state the profiles are in, I just want them, like that gun profile, deleted and Because they are My Profiles and are minor characters/from minor franchises, deleting them won't cause any trouble on this wiki.

Though since the hunter/scp one are being fixed by others. those two could be possibly kept, but that gun one still needs to go.
Can you link to the pages that you currently want deleted please?

From what I recall, both the pages that you and Roachman want deleted do not seem to cause any harm.

these two i do not want deleted yet because people are working them (i'm just showing you them that's all)

Lou_change is working on this one

i saw that sans wants to work on this one.

so just delete that gun one aka the SVD one.

It was requested here.
Thank you.

@ApiesDeathbyLazors

What do you think?

The problem with Delta Undyne wasn't the quality, it was that she does literally nothing. Outside of LS, everything she has is based on assumptions. Admittedly safe assumptions, but that just means her profile is barebones at best. You also can't really compare her to most background OPM character, as while yes they did have a single appearance, that appearance was usually a fight. Honestly, I'm convinced Undyne is gonna have a major appearance in part three, so we should just wait for that anyway.

I mean, just the car feat would be enough for a profile, if a barebones one. I don't really think making one is... necessary at all, but you could.

The problem with Delta Undyne wasn't the quality, it was that she does literally nothing. Outside of LS, everything she has is based on assumptions. Admittedly safe assumptions, but that just means her profile is barebones at best. You also can't really compare her to most background OPM character, as while yes they did have a single appearance, that appearance was usually a fight. Honestly, I'm convinced Undyne is gonna have a major appearance in part three, so we should just wait for that anyway.
Okay. I don't mind if you wait then.

Iirc it was agreed to delete a bunch of bug profiles cause they didnt have anything noteworthy to them. So im fine with a couple getting the axe
Okay. The links to them from other wiki pages need to be removed as well though.

Has it been decided to delete these yet?

I don't think so, but all wiki links to them need to be removed afterwards if we delete the pages.

I have deleted the four insect and/or bug pages. Please remove the links to them from the following page:

Back