• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revision thread

I am starting this because the I/O Profiles are overdue for a tiering revision.

Just a reminder, remember when we got the new tiering system in 2019 and all verses 1-A and up (Shinza, Twin Peaks, Marvel, DC, Dark Tower) were eventually revised to be updated with the far more strict tiering system. Well, I/O did not get any revisions at all, and we can see this since some of the profiles haven't been touched for years.

Due to this, staff knowledgable on tiering system need to find a proper tiering for I/O profiles. So this is what this thread for, to discuss on the updated tiering for I/O characters

Note: A fella from space battles made a decent cosmology thread which can help people decide the tiering for the verse. Please check it out (Thank you Guardian Doge for this)

Last edited:
Do we still have any people who read I/O? I was actually thinking of giving a read to it myself to maybe help with a revision.

Do we still have any people who read I/O? I was actually thinking of giving a read to it myself to maybe help with a revision.
Ipatius the Impaler is the only semi-active one.

Pretty sure A6colute has left the wiki for good. Hyper Anon hasn't last been seen since November. DxGenesis was last seen in December

that verse more outdated than TES

Power of the Verse​

I/O is one of the most powerful franchises out there, having infinite higher and lower spatial dimensions, and each dimensional level containing parallel timelines in themselves. I/O's characters also have many abilities like Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Regeneration, Resurrection, etc.

Even Infinite Dimensional entities are considered to be extremely weak within the verse. With a large portion of its cast being Outerverse or even High Outerverse level. Along with having a questionably omnipotent Tier 0.

I think I/O would nearly warrant deletion tbh.
^This. I/O is simply way too old in the sense it has almost no supporters, and I genuinely doubt that revisions for this verse will come anytime soon. This needs to be discussed more though.

just because a verse is old and has no supporters is not a means for deletion
I mean, if no one is into it and no one wants to support or revision it? Why should we be stuck with a bunch of old outdated pages?

Gundam got the same treatment because it had little to no supporters left and no one was willing to revise it, dur to lack of interest or they ain't knowledgeable enough to do so.

I'm pretty sure it's the same case here

Yes, like Emirp said. That's my point. Many Touhou profiles were going to be deleted because no one was bothering to revise the verse's low tiers, the exact same applies here.
Wait, i can ask my friend to join this thread, he's clearing i/o 5-7X
Yes, that'd be very cool, thank you.

I/O Revision

EcXEUOjWoAEIqzj.jpg

I don't know, the current justification seems like it's low 1-A

I look forward to these revisions. Alright, I’ll only comment now if I have input and don’t forget to have good output for tiers.

I mean, if no one is into it and no one wants to support or revision it? Why should we be stuck with a bunch of old outdated pages?

Gundam got the same treatment because it had little to no supporters left and no one was willing to revise it, dur to lack of interest or they ain't knowledgeable enough to do so.

I'm pretty sure it's the same case here
lap will likely be okay with getting pinged to deal with the verse.

Once again lap would likely be okay being pinged for I/O, he is a supporter for the verse that doesn't do it actively however he seems to be active on the wiki.

So, did infinite dreams Mutsuki is outerversal structure?

And also some dude claim I/O verse Boundless cuz have some omnipotent character

It's not Low 1-A?
no, marduk would be the one that is low 1-A since that hierarchy is just a dream to him, also i still say the moon is 1-A due to no matter how high the tower gets nor reaches it will never reach the moon, with it being above marduk and ashur as further proofs

no, marduk would be the one that is low 1-A since that hierarchy is just a dream to him, also i still say the moon is 1-A due to no matter how high the tower gets nor reaches it will never reach the moon, with it being above marduk and ashur as further proofs
Yes, since this wiki tiering system use infinite sets for determine tier

He is actually not follow VSBW rules. And he is still say towards VSBW tiering system' is Sh*t or something
That's a shame then, would've been extremely helpful. I also don't know why people say this tiering system is "shit" when I haven't seen a better one. I mean yes, descriptions can be modified to be a bit less confusing but other than that there's nothing that wrong.

Reactions: Sus
That's a shame then, would've been extremely helpful. I also don't know why people say this tiering system is "shit" when I haven't seen a better one. I mean yes, descriptions can be modified to be a bit less confusing but other than that there's nothing that wrong.
Yeah i agree. Also he said any omnipotent character can be get tier 0, cuz omnipotent is limitless and tiering system' have a limit

That's..vague. Often it depends on how the said fiction utilizes an "omnipotent". Especially because omnipotent means "all-powerful" aka Supreme being, so by definition they aren't limitless. For example, Featherine, is stated to be "omnipotent" by Piece but it clearly isn't limitless, ( as she has a will and personality )
Anyway, I've derailed this thread enough.

That's..vague. Often it depends on how the said fiction utilizes an "omnipotent". Especially because omnipotent means "all-powerful" aka Supreme being, so by definition they aren't limitless. For example, Featherine, is stated to be "omnipotent" by Piece but it clearly isn't limitless, ( as she has a will and personality )
Anyway, I've derailed this thread enough.
Yes. Omnipotent is not relevant for tiering system' and also for determine tier

If this is true then yeah, the moon is 1-A.

Back