• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My friend and I had previously reported that Leylin Farlier is not low 2-c. There are too many mistakes in the character's profile. I'm asking you to either delete it or really remove the 5-b and low 2-c keys from the page.
Also, Pegasus, who created the character's profile, said that we can delete the character if want.

My friend and I had previously reported that Leylin Farlier is not low 2-c. There are too many mistakes in the character's profile. I'm asking you to either delete it or really remove the 5-b and low 2-c keys from the page.
Also, Pegasus, who created the character's profile, said that we can delete the character if want.

The profile seems to be very well created and personally I don't see any errors apart from the L2-C rating, you say it has many mistakes but I don't know which ones, I would like to know what others think, by the way if pegasus says he doesn't mind deleting it, it would be fine, but I still want more opinion.

The profile seems to be very well created and personally I don't see any errors apart from the L2-C rating, you say it has many mistakes but I don't know which ones, I would like to know what others think, by the way if pegasus says he doesn't mind deleting it, it would be fine, but I still want more opinion.
You can read these, I was too lazy to explain

I will be sad to see the character's profile gone, but if you don't change low 2-c and 5-b, I request you to delete it.

Well. It's not up to me to do so as you would need to do a CRT, but if others here thinks that it can be deleted then i'll do so.

@Celestial_Pegasus

Is it fine if we delete that page?

Okay. I just wanted to see a confirmation rather than an alleged statement, but feel free to delete the page in question then.

No references except for one in the Intelligence section.

woo ****** wee. that ain't good enough.

No references except for one in the Intelligence section.

woo ****** wee. that ain't good enough.
@Tonygameman

Are you willing to handle it please?

That said, all of the references would just be timestamps from the same movie, so is it really required in this case? The page seems sufficiently well-crafted otherwise.

@Tonygameman

Are you willing to handle it please?

That said, all of the references would just be timestamps from the same movie, so is it really required in this case? The page seems sufficiently well-crafted otherwise.
Last I checked references are mandatory even if it's just from one movie

There's a novelization that had a single piece of optional equipment

That'd be a second reference

Oh and I'd not underestimate one movie characters, in my Sandbox I got Death, who has even less screentime then Horner mind you, to 4 unique references

Okay, but it seems better if you and Tony just add some references to Jack's page instead in that case.

There's also a sandboxed profile that has scans, if given permission I can Drag Tony over to the Puss In Boots Discussion Thread and get everything that's missing added
I haven't seen the movie, and also, was just adding categories as usual. Nothing else, so no need to ping me hours ago, Ant.

Last edited:
Compassion.

Aside from all the blatantly wrong/out of context information (partially my fault, keep in mind) and how barebones the profile is, I think I'd have to just move this profile anyway (which technically means deleting the original, so I guess I should bring it up here) because even her name is incorrect. It should be Compassion V.

It's still worth salvaging due to revisions we're planning.

Last edited:
Compassion.

Aside from all the blatantly wrong/out of context information (partially my fault, keep in mind) and how barebones the profile is, I think I'd have to just move this profile anyway (which technically means deleting the original, so I guess I should bring it up here) because even her name is incorrect. It should be Compassion V.

It's still worth salvaging due to revisions we're planning.
Deleting it is probably fine, but when it comes to the name situation you could just rename it. You have that power after all.

Hi
I'd like to protect a page from deletion.
The current page is incomplete and i am planning on revising it as i've already prepared a calc however there's likely going to be a change to the keys as there's gonna be a new feat coming soon.
I'd like some kind of note to be added, sth along the lines of "NOTE: this page is outdate and will be undergoing revisions in the next weeks/months. Please refrain from editing or deleting it"

here's the page itself

Hi
The current page is incomplete and i am planning on revising it as i've already prepared a calc however there's likely going to be a change to the keys as there's gonna be a new feat coming soon.
I'd like some kind of note to be added, sth along the lines of "NOTE: this page is outdate and will be undergoing revisions in the next weeks/months. Please refrain from editing or deleting it"

here's the page itself
Delete the page? Okay doing so.

Hi

here's the page itself
I swear we had an under revision template or something once 🤔
This reminds me that I should finish that avalanche calc someday. I only have the scans with the finished pixel scaling lying around for 4 years now.

I swear we had an under revision template or something once 🤔
This reminds me that I should finish that avalanche calc someday. I only have the scans with the finished pixel scaling lying around for 4 years now.
I did it and it got accepted at High 7-C
And I've a way to explain how it's not an outlier either

Back