• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the meanwhile, all the scans that do exist on the page are busted, some stats seem iffy
So unless @Sans2345 wants to fully revise all the pages and give them citations or something this verse should be axed imo
Most of the statistics are fine, and I'll talk with some other people about the rest.

There are a lot of monster hunter pages that could probably go on here, though the supporters are active, and when I cooked up a list on the general discussion thread, there was plenty of will to fix them at some point in the near future, the two primary exceptions I feel are safe to put here are Lao-Shan Lung and Jhen Mohran

In short, they have no real feats outside of potentially scaling to hunters who fight them, and the current hunter page is a mess that likely won't be fixed for awhile (Not quite deletion worthy in of itself, but it does mash together the hunters of every single MH game despite having plenty of distinctions in gear and the monsters they fight), and the last CRT was going to just outright make them "Unknown" on account of a lack of proper showings. Lao Shan Lung does have a statement about tearing down even mountains in it's wake, but a timeframe for this is never really stated, and they have trouble busting down a fort before hunters stop them, so it's not really indicative of much by itself.

Yes, they are currently scaled to Kushala Daora, but they never really fight any Elder Dragons, so it's mostly just "they're the same type of monster so they're probably equitable", which isn't substantial for an entire page

There are a lot of monster hunter pages that could probably go on here, though the supporters are active, and when I cooked up a list on the general discussion thread, there was plenty of will to fix them at some point in the near future, the two primary exceptions I feel are safe to put here are Lao-Shan Lung and Jhen Mohran
Deleted

Also I'll put more pages up for deletion:
No reasoning for stats and the guy who made the page is inactive

Same as before and the user who made it isn't even on the forum itself

While this has feats this needs multiple calcs for its various rating so unless anyone wants to do it then it should be axed

While not necessarily as bad as other pages I feel like a page for Sherlock Holems should be of far higher quality but at the same time it's unreasonable to ask someone to go through all his novels and cite his feats
So unless @Colonel_Krukov wants to do it imo it should be nuked

Cuss and Saint Killer as they practically lack a justification for AP so unless @Sergeant_Hypocrite wants to revise them they should be axed
Also Satan for lacking any stats

Unless any DC supporters want to fix this, I can yeet it.

Unless any DC supporters want to fix this, I can yeet it.
Feel free to delete it.

Also I'll put more pages up for deletion:
No reasoning for stats and the guy who made the page is inactive

Same as before and the user who made it isn't even on the forum itself
So are this fine to delete?

The second profile page is probably fine to get rid of, but the first one does not seem to contain controversial information, just not much of relevance.

Earl should be well above 10-A/9-C, due to lifting and running with a "massive boat", but that'd need a calc.

Well... that's not really AP, moreso LS+Durability
I know some accepted calcs that use lifting for AP, you can either use KE or PE to get a joule value. If that's not allowed they'd need to be changed.

EDIT: Just found a comment from Spino saying "Being an LS feat doesn't mean you can't get AP from it".

Last edited:
I know some accepted calcs that use lifting for AP, you can either use KE or PE to get a joule value. If that's not allowed they'd need to be changed.

EDIT: Just found a comment from Spino saying "Being an LS feat doesn't mean you can't get AP from it".
It depends on the feat itself entirely, for instance crushing for instance is both LS and AP, but just running with something on your back doesn't exactly sound like an AP feat that'd be acclible

Cuss and Saint Killer as they practically lack a justification for AP so unless @Sergeant_Hypocrite wants to revise them they should be axed
Also Satan for lacking any stats

You can give them the axe. I've lost interest in the verse, much less revising it.

I think a revision would be much better tbh.
Okay so in regards to the Silent Hill stuff
It has been over two weeks in regards to a revision, while yes Ennard has said it would take some time I think this is enough time to simply delete the pages I brought up
Many stats lack solid reasoning, no scans overall some of the stuff also doesn't follow established ratings like Intelligence being labelled Sub-Human
I can put them in a sandbox and Ennard can use that for their CRT in the future

Earl should be well above 10-A/9-C, due to lifting and running with a "massive boat", but that'd need a calc.
Would you or somebody else here be willing to calculate the feat please?

Done
Should the rest of the verse got axed too or nah?
Well, I personally do not mind as the remaining pages seem rather laccklustre, but considering that I consider the verse in question to be vile and disgusting, I am not the best person to ask.

Okay so in regards to the Silent Hill stuff
It has been over two weeks in regards to a revision, while yes Ennard has said it would take some time I think this is enough time to simply delete the pages I brought up

I can put them in a sandbox and Ennard can use that for their CRT in the future
That seems like a good idea, yes.

@EnnardTrap1987

Okay. Would somebody here be willing to try to find an animation or screencapture that shows it please?

So the only stat in it that has a semi decent reasoning is unreliable to boot
So eh why shouldn't we nuke it?

he does it consistently, but he's either 7 feet or 100 meters depending on the shot, so pixel scaling is difficult if there's no way of knowing what size he is
Might be late to this. But I feel like what Agnaa is trying to say is that you could still make calcs on him. Just use his smallest size as a low-end value and his largest size as a high-end value.

Back