• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After checking a bit further, it seems some of the images are meant to be the justifications, but at the same time half of them are still rather lacking and the profile would still require a considerable rework, and given there's no active supporters on the verse... yeah, delete.

I know there is major 40k revisions planned for the future, these profiles just make me sad/mad.

Zero scans/justifications/poor reasonings. Just old 2017 era profiles that make the verse look worse then it needs too, I also doubt that anyone is going to remake/fix them for an extremely long time as well.

I genuinely think the only one worth keeping potentially is

because he can be fixed fairly easily.
Outside Drach all nuked

Hardly any scans at all, and the only one for a so-called tier 5 feat doesn't include... the actual feat to begin with.
After checking a bit further, it seems some of the images are meant to be the justifications, but at the same time half of them are still rather lacking and the profile would still require a considerable rework, and given there's no active supporters on the verse... yeah, delete.
I have done so.

The page was recreated, but I deleted it again and blocked the troll that created it.

No problem. Thank you for helping out to you and Tllmbrg as well.

It is incomplete.

Hmm...

Hmm...
I ******* love how the only thing in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section is literally just 'Punch.' Lmao.

Frosty.G.o.Block recreated the page. I feel that a punishment is necessary.

Frosty.G.o.Block recreated the page. I feel that a punishment is necessary.

I'm just going to ban him, tbh. The page was deleted once, he got a warning for the second time... at this point he's just a new guy ignoring rules.

Most of the pages are not of high quality anyways and as the only supporter I can't be asked to improve the verse

Most of the pages are not of high quality anyways and as the only supporter I can't be asked to improve the verse
Improving the pages should be ridiculously easy to do. It's been almost a decade since I read anything from the Holders, so maybe it has changed a lot since then, but aren't they all SCP-esque because the personalities and abilities of the holders are all listed and explained in a single article? You could easily just post a link that leads to their article in a note or something if you really want to be that lazy about improving the profiles.

Improving the pages should be ridiculously easy to do. It's been almost a decade since I read anything from the Holders, so maybe it has changed a lot since then, but aren't they all SCP-esque because the personalities and abilities of the holders are all listed and explained in a single article? You could easily just post a link that leads to their article in a note or something if you really want to be that lazy about improving the profiles.
The Holders has had almost zero edits since all the slots got filled up close to a decade ago (since there wasn't really anything more to do after that).

And yeah, the pages would require very little to be put in a good state. Hell, someone without knowledge of the verse could put The Holder of the Heart in a fine state with a few formatting fixes, and The Holder of Shadows seems fine enough as is.

Stats all around are an utter mess, doesn't follow formatting that well and lacks scans
@GoldenScorpions can further comment on the verse if they want to save it

To me the pages in question seem fine to delete.

Stats all around are an utter mess, doesn't follow formatting that well and lacks scans
@GoldenScorpions can further comment on the verse if they want to save it
To me it seems fine if you delete the verse.

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level with rockets (Higher with Augmentation), Building level with blasts (fires rockets with even higher velocity and power than with regular attacks, Higher with Augmentation), At most Town level with TNT-loaded robots (they can destroy an actual town if they all explode together) | At least Small Building level with rockets, Higher with Purify, Possibly Large Town level over time with Lunar Glow (the lunar beam can destroy an entire town over time from the intense power and burning)
And all 24 pages are of comparable quality, so idk how it's easy to fix when you clearly need multiple calcs lol

Thank you for making an effort to help out with quality control. It is very appreciated.

Stats are poorly explained, no scans outside Revy (Although it doesn't justify her higher end stats)
@Zaratthustra and @First_Witch can further comment on the verse

Specifically the 2008 section as they lack calcs for feats that really need them + Needs scans
@KLOL506 can further comment on the verse

Needs overhauling in general, lacks calcs for feats that need it and lacks scans
@Antoniofer can further comment on the verse

The reasoning for the ratings are shaky and the verse lacks scans in general
Only supporter has been inactive for two years

Low quality pages, baring the Tin Man and The Scarecrow (Maybe Cowardly Lion too) the stats are either all Unknown for no good reason (Seriously there's no way it is just all that) or need calc/have no reasoning (The Oz pages need a calc for the 9-B rating and the Superhuman flight speed is not explained)

I wouldn't mind the deletion of black lagoon. I was planning on reading the manga soon, so wouldn't mind recreating some of the files, like Levy and the maid. Ofc help is always welcomed

Specifically the 2008 section as they lack calcs for feats that really need them + Needs scans
@KLOL506 can further comment on the verse
I only handled the Sands of Time trilogy and don't have much experience with the 2008 reboot so I can't help much on that regard, though if one could make sandboxes of it before deletion one could work on repairing it once more.

Needs overhauling in general, lacks calcs for feats that need it and lacks scans
@Antoniofer can further comment on the verse
Honestly, I have no plans in revising this verse any time soon, it has too much books to scroll through for one person to revise it alone. If any, I could give some advise, but I have no issue if people wants to get rid of it.

Back