• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricsi

I'm deleting because they have no citations to prove that they have these abilities. Unless you can support them with something.

Reppuzan said:
@Ricsi
I'm deleting because they have no citations to prove that they have these abilities. Unless you can support them with something.
I mean, its mostly taken from the wikipedias definition, which om its own is the europian composite.

Reppuzan said:
I ran into these pages today:

Shinsoo Manipulation

Positio

Since these are specific to exactly one verse, shouldn't these be on blogs or the verse page?
I personally do not think that they seem to cause any harm, and they are useful for the verse in question.

This brings us back to this debate.

So... yeah, basically what I said in that thread.

If we go with what seemed to be the end result of that thread, that only important concepts within popular fictions are allowed, I think the above 2 pages should be deleted (well, moved to a different place or something), since Tower of God doesn't have that degree of popularity as far as I am aware. (Though where to draw the line in that regards is also a difficult question)

Let someone copy them to a blog if they want, replace the links with those, and it should be fine. Phazon from Metroid is more complex than the above two, and I'd be willing to bet that Metroid's a more popular franchise, yet that's relegated to a linked blog.

Well, then all of the ToG profile pages would need to have all references to the pages removed.

The problem with blog posts is that they are not possible to further improve upon by regular members.

Ald'Ruh, Flame Atronachs, Storm Atronachs and Frost Atronachs

I'll be making pages for the more important lesser Daedra (Dremora & Golden Saints) who have actual feats that put them at High 8-C and are far more interesting in the future.

What do you mean? It is not listed in the characters category.

Were you just asking for a page to be deleted...because you thought it had a wrong category?

Well, never mind. It is not so important.

This page only has unknown stats. It seems to be the only page from its verse and it doesn't look like anyone is interested in fixing it.

Honestly I feel like that page might actually be spammed akin to Thunder Mcqueen if it's fixed, and that feat can definatly be calced. It's probably been calced for a different character, in fact. Actually, scratch that, I can fix it right now. He nearly destroyed a mountain. But I'm definatly going to need a bit of help with the other stats.

Okay. I don't know if that particular page is worth the effort though.

Hold on, you can't just say he's mountain level without a calc. It doesn't even look particularly big and he only destroyed a small part of it. I doubt anyone wants to put in the effort to calc it, might be better to just delete it.

He's about mountain. Not to mention when I checked it's popularity in Google Trends, it's actually pretty popular in Brazil and Vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back