• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I suppose. But I think somebody should calc that feat. Can't be that hard, some character in fiction has probably already done a similar feat, in fact. Not to mention Uratarou probably wouldn't be the most obscure verse we would have on here.

Well, if somebody calculates feats for the series, we can use them, but for the moment it seems best to delete the page.

Okay, but this is the wrong place to talk about it.

Oh man, you can find tons of profiles with lackluster stats if you look around for a few minutes. I've found these as well: Yulian Provoke, Cheon Myeong Hoo, Chomper, Dreamer

I would appreciate help from the rest of the staff, as I am very tired and overworked.

I deleted the Teseo page that had the least amount of uppdates.

Because somebody needs to handle all of the work in this wiki, and despite me asking for more help over and over, I do not get as much as required. The rest of the staff are likely too busy IRL.

Jobbo said:
Oh man, you can find tons of profiles with lackluster stats if you look around for a few minutes. I've found these as well: Yulian Provoke, Cheon Myeong Hoo, Chomper, Dreamer
I deleted the Dreamer page. The others do not seem bad enough.

Well, I will try to rest for a few hours now.

Well, some days most of the edit monitoring is already done by other content moderators or administrators, which is nice of them.

Paintball guns are obviously not 9-B, otherwise we get 9-B children irl.

The other one was also of very low quality, so I deleted it.

If the structure or coherence is not of high enough quality we should ideally delete the pages. Sorry.

Okay then, well, if anyone is interested in eventually making Drake and Josh profiles, please do give em the sourcce so they can find some feats.

btw, i added the paintgun thing because those can easly hurt you bad if you do not have protective gear, and those two tanked continous fire from a very cclose range, and Drake took two tasers back to back without passing out.

This is not a discussion thread. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back