• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it's a really bad calc because Kinetic energy becomes inapplicable once an object is travelling FTL. Additionally, Big Rigs belongs on Joke Battles Wiki anyway; go there. More importantly, this isn't a discussion thread.

You didnt even read the calc, now, did you? The calc is about the speed it can reach, not any AP feats, thats why im saying it should be revised instead of deleted.

And we have cyanide and happiness and Monty Python profiles, so i dont think its reasonable for you to claim it should go to Joke Battles wiki.

Also, it's a glitch. It's not a legit part of the game. If we allow glitches we may as well give base Mario intangibility and speed augmentation via being able to glitch himself across the castle in speedruns for SM64.

It's not a legit feat. Whether or not the video is real or fake is irrelevant.

However I don't have a problem with the paperboy staying.

You didnt even read the calc, now, did you? The calc is about the speed it can reach, not any AP feats, thats why im saying it should be revised instead of deleted.

Again, it's a glitch. It's not a canon feature.

And we have cyanide and happiness and Monty Python profiles, so i dont think its reasonable for you to claim it should go to Joke Battles wiki.

You're making a false equivalence. Monty Python and Cyanide & Happiness characters are actual, legit characters with actual feats that aren't based off of glitches.

The truck doesn't even seem to be a legit character, and the very idea of using it in VS debates is a joke in the first place.

Greek Mythology isn't as sensitive of a topic to talk about. We aim for this website to be a welcoming environment to as many people as possible.

@Asuka

Myth profiles are only for religions that are no longer widely practiced. We do not allow profiles for entities of major denominations like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, or Buddhism because they would be offensive for those involved.

Fictional interpretations of these religions like Supernatural are there own self-contained series that take serious divergences from the original religions, so they're allowed.

Do not try to stir up controversy by typing out statements like these when this has already been explained in the rules you're supposed to read when logging into this site for the first time. Drop it now.

I agree with Reppuzan. Let's drop this discussion.

As for the profile itself, I don't see anything inherently wrong with it staying.

It needs a TON of cleanup and exposition, but it's not like it's a joke profile or anything.

Can we get rid of Kiyama Hiroto please.

I will be redoing it in the near future, and i'd prefer a fresh start, because right now it just looks like a right undetailed mess.

@Yobo

Shin Megami Tensei is more up Matthew Schroeder's alley, so it'd be best to ask him.

yeah, i've tried looking at all those, that was more an unfinished log, but they had a few good feats. Im currently playing the games too.

Turns out most of the impressive yet inconsistent feats come from game statements, Mid tiers are planet to star busters AND YET THEY STILL CANT BREAK A GOAL NET. Im at least changing the image for that page though.

It seems easier to update the profile. I think there was a draft for it in a blog that Ultima Reality liked.

Spotted hyena

Low quality page

Powers and Abilities: Enhanced Senses (No justifications provided)

Attack Potency:
Street level, Wall level with jaws (No justifications provided)

Speed:
Superhuman (No justifications provided)

Lifting Strength:
Likely Peak human (No justifications provided)

Striking Strength:
Street Class, Wall Class with jaws (No justifications provided)

Durability:
Street level, likely Wall level (can survive bites from lions)

Stamina: High (No justifications provided)

Range:
Melee range

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: High for an animal (No justifications provided)

Weaknesses:
None notable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back