• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Feel free to delete it then.

I'll wait and see what the other staff decide i.e. whether they can stay or not.

For now, I'll delete the ones that are of such poor quality that they're better of rewritten from scratch (if the staff agree on keeping them).

What do the rest of the staff think?

@Soldier Blue

Do you think that it would be a good idea to start a staff thread about what we should do about urban myths, prominent memes, and similar characters without a set canon? Because we technically do not allow them according to our rules, but still feature several such pages.

Okay. I will ask Matthew to do so.

Optimus Prime (G1)

I know it may seem harmless, but G1 isn't exactly a continuity that exists. This preofile draws on at least 2 seperate continuities and attempts to encompass all of G1, which is made up of 2 different shows and 4 comics, all with different timelines. Furthermore, the second tab uses a heavily wanked feat involving curing and healing from a weapon he rarely uses without any actual destruction feats, and the weapon being used in his 1st tab as justification for his stats.

Are there any other similar Transformers profiles?

Just my opinion, but maybe we should ask some transformer experts before deleting the page.

Unfortunately, there don't seem to be any Transformers experts on that list. However, The Everlasting is quite knowledgeable on the verse. Perhaps I could message them?

No, but I think that Matthew is planning to talk about it with the staff.

@Antvasima

I have contacted Ever. Sorry if my message was a bit messy, I've been having computer issues again. Hopefully it isn't making some of my messages hard to understand.

I actually see where you are coming from and partially agree, but if they all were to be deleted that should probably be discussed in a thread first

While I see the point, I don't see what the problem with them is. They make making pages easier for said verses and they don't do any bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back