• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is a thread to report profiles and pages, that users come across, that are sorely lacking in justifications, have poor formatting, are almost empty of content, or are otherwise unacceptable by our wiki's standards.

Please report any such profiles to this thread to see if the profiles are liable for deletion, or if they can be revised with help from the staff or regular members.

It should be noted that while regular users can report poorly made profiles, or make a quick note that they are able to help out with fixing a faulty page, only staff members are allowed to discuss whether or not they should be deleted, as othervise this thread would quickly turn unmanageable from the sheer number of responses.

However, if you would like to contribute to the conversation, please leave a message on a staff member's wall.

Note: It is highly recommended that all staff members subscribe to this thread, by clicking the "follow" button in the upper right corner of this post.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1379365

I'm still wondering why Mahouka and Mondaiji-tachi profiles were removed. Removing doesn't exactly fix anything, and it makes content revisions, fixes and reworks muuuuuuch harder. Archive them, and make them available for people to see, just add a massive X on the pic added to the profile and that's it.

We cannot have pages that are too unreliable or low quality, and there were no knowledgeable members available who could fix the Mondaiji pages at the time. I think that The Everlasting was going to recreate them though.

True, but you can just remove any Mahouka Vs threads and that's it? I was thinking of re-reading the novels once last few volumes get translated, but it would be kinda hard to make changes if there's basically nothing I can change since the page is non-existent. Just strap a massive "OUTDATED" ribbon to the characters that aren't correct, to both Mondaiji (which was broken due to what was it, multiverse thing? Multiple Izayois or whatever? Dunno, dont remember, haven't had my coffee).

And why was Mahouka removed? It's easier to look for a fix when you know what's wrong in the 1st place.

Sorry, but our policy is to delete pages that are blatantly low quality and unreliable. This is not going to change, even if it can be inconvenient.

You need to provide a link to the thread.

We cannot delete their profiles or discussion threads either. You have to ask their staff instead.

Deleted. Who created the vsbattles page of timmy turner by the way? Coping a person's work is bad enough, but from another wiki too? Sounds like flame war material

@Mckmal

1) Taking control of the earth isnt Planet level, its not even a quantifiable feat

2) Warping space and time isnt Universe level, its not even an AP feat, its hax

3) We dont scale comets to the fastest one ever, we go by the average speed of a comet which is 40 km/s, and even then you would need a clip and a calc to justify him being that speed

WeeklyBattles said:
@Mckmal
1) Taking control of the earth isnt Planet level, its not even a quantifiable feat

2) Warping space and time isnt Universe level, its not even an AP feat, its hax

3) We dont scale comets to the fastest one ever, we go by the average speed of a comet which is 40 km/s, and even then you would need a clip and a calc to justify him being that speed
And you Literally Play as God himself in the game...So yeah.

Well, warping time and space can be an AP feat, depending on if the size of the affected area is known, but otherwise I agree with Weekly.

The entire universe at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back