• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seabreeze

Low quality page, no justifications, and from someone who used to watch this series, i can wholeheartedly tell you this character isn't someone who needs a profile on vs battles

Rand al'Thor

This profile is just... bad. I was going to try to salvage it, but I know nothing on the verse and its honestly just not worth the effort. The stats are unfounded, the formatting is very screwed up, he has no summary despite being a very major character, he has no powers and abilities, the profile seems to expect everyone to just know what stuff like Saidin is, the AP doesn't match the tier, etc. It's probably best to just delete this, give OP the source code, and have someone teach them the ropes of profile formatting.

The Crown of nightmares, while from a spin off game, said spin off is canon, can merge entire universes (Although it doesen't offer protection of any kind)

That information can be added, but a link to it would be appreciated. I will give some time.

Accepting this profile is the same as accepting Gohan Blanco and Cell Dorado here.

I'm pretty sure we only allow youtube shows with actual continuity like Big Lez and Cyanide an Happiness. That reminds me, would don't hug me I'm scared be allowed? Pretty sure the clock has a high 4-C feat.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm pretty sure we only allow youtube shows with actual continuity like Big Lez and Cyanide an Happiness. That reminds me, would don't hug me I'm scared be allowed? Pretty sure the clock has a high 4-C feat.
It does have continuity tho...

The Tiers are even wrong

Mountain level (Easily vaporized a prison he was held in) | At least Mountain level (Stronger then before) | Multi-Continent level (His mere transformation created worldwide storms and disasters and was said to have shaken the world) | Multiverse level (Implied to be capable of harming KEK and slightly weaker than Older Oat, who killed KEK before he could collapse all of reality into itself. The multiverse is stated to contain 187,642 multi dimensional systems, each with 8 separate realities, which in turn have 298 planes of existence and 4 realities with 100,000,000,000 simultaneously occurring timelines. Harmed Big Pete, who killed The Creator)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
That's like having animeme profiles even though it's just a youtube show for memes. Hell, at least animemes has actual animation.
We literally have no rules against having bad animation. It's a actual show, with a actual continuity, that is only considered a meme because of the show itself.

Newendigo said:
The Tiers are even wrong

Mountain level (Easily vaporized a prison he was held in) | At least Mountain level (Stronger then before) | Multi-Continent level (His mere transformation created worldwide storms and disasters and was said to have shaken the world) | Multiverse level (Implied to be capable of harming KEK and slightly weaker than Older Oat, who killed KEK before he could collapse all of reality into itself. The multiverse is stated to contain 187,642 multi dimensional systems, each with 8 separate realities, which in turn have 298 planes of existence and 4 realities with 100,000,000,000 simultaneously occurring timelines. Harmed Big Pete, who killed The Creator)
How is that wrong?

Assuming that this is the videos by Joe Capo (The fact that I even struggle to find this "show" on YouTube is a bad sign already), I don't think a series of shitpost can be considered a "verse".

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Assuming that this is the videos by Joe Capo (The fact that I even struggle to find this "show" on YouTube is a bad sign already), I don't think a series of shitpost can be considered a "verse".
It's really not that hard to find.

So it has an actual canon? If I'm not mistaken, for something from the internet to be accepted here, it needs to have an actual canon story (or else people would start making pages for meme characters), it can't just be a bunch of shitpost.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So it has an actual canon? If I'm not mistaken, for something from the internet to be accepted here, it needs to have an actual canon story (or else people would start making pages for meme characters).
Yes

ERB is owned by Disney and isn't allowed

This is a series of shitpost videos by a non proffesional

The upcoming youtube cartoon Hazbin Hotel will have a legit story but that's not a meme by any stretch of the word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back