• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem sleuth's 2-B problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only reason why problem sleuth god tiers is 2-B is because of black hole kingpin affecting all possible futures, which would be a countless multiversal feat.

But, in the page linked, it reads and i quote:

"You catch a glimpse of every future event in the universe all happening at once"

Everything is on singular.

"Every future event"

means just the entire future, it doesn't even say "possible" or anything.

"In the universe"

is basically a low 2-C Feat because of this.

In the next page, it reads:

"A spectacle transceding time and space"

Another feat for low 2-C and immensurable speed maybe.

"All universal events"

Just the universe, thus low 2-C

His mass increasing is irrelevant, sorta off, it may increase his AP if it is caused by his mass (like a black hole) but it isn't grounds for 2-B.

Anymore reasons why he should be 2-B?

becuase if it is caused solely by those 2 pages, a downgrade must be discussed.

Yeah, that's shoody. We were supposed to downgrade him to Low 2-C a while ago. (I mean you could argue for Low 1-C via transcending time and space but that feels super iffy)

Has anybody done what I recommended? Please avoid asking the inactive ones though.

agree with the downgrade, it's consistent with Demon Kingpin's Combo Rave [which are usually the strongest attack of the character] attack ripping apart only one universe

Antvasima said:
Has anybody done what I recommended? Please avoid asking the inactive ones though.
I did ask all except those that weren't knowledgeable on PS and azathoth

Azathoth only occasionally helps out with Cthulhu Mythos revisions nowadays.

It's a general staff evaluation list Wright, not a specific Problem Sleuth one

Anyways aren't they affecting all the potential future event of a given universe, thus warranting 2-B?

Zark2099 said:
It's a general staff evaluation list Wright, not a specific Problem Sleuth one

Anyways aren't they affecting all the potential future event of a given universe, thus warranting 2-B?
The quote he gave seems to only state "all future events", not "all possible events".

Of that's true, I'll agree with this downgrade.

I feel like there's context I'm missing here, but from what I do here, the downgrade seems good.

I don't have much knowledge on the series but from a preliminary glance and what other people have said this seems fine.

DarkGrath said:
I feel like there's context I'm missing here, but from what I do here, the downgrade seems good.
The context is that Pickle Inspector falls in to singularity caused by Mobster Kingpin and it happens he sees every future event happening at once iirc

• Yeah I agree with a Low 2-C downgrade
  • Transcending time is not enough for an Immersurable rating

Immeasurable still makes sense, since the black hole was warping time and falling on it caused characters to see and be in different sections of time and space. The god tiers can escape the black hole with no problem.

The largest potential 3-A in the entire wiki, but 3-A nonetheless.

Oh right, I don't know why I supposed it was talking about sucking that many universes into it. It's nature's way of telling me that I probably need a good sleep now

In that case, the downgrade seems fine to me.

Thank you everybody who are helping out. It seems like this has been accepted and can be applied then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back