• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Land of Traces Downgrade

Scan states the entire world can fit inside it. That world is already stated to be infinite in size. Nothing states anything about only a few things being able to fit inside the book. Even EGA, which can destroy universes with ease, is already stored inside the book easily.
Feel like the EGA part should oddly be notable for this, cause it's potency for being able to destroy -hundreds to thousands- of universes when mentioning that, being easily stored within.

Assumptions? The scan were it says the traces are flowing back to the beginning of time is an assumption? Again it says 700 million years and can hold a 100x more with ease. You are yet to explain how that implies a cap on its capacity
700 million times 100 is 70 billion years, you need infinite for low 2-C.

This is going in circles, I agree with the downgrade.

The problem is that you're going to say it's infinite because it's contain "the whole world". But scan says it's only contain 700 million years.

It's a direct statement that it's 700 million years.

And also.

Actually, this is something that shows that these are just a 3-D pieces of Land of Traces, which is infinite. At least to me (a structure that exists in a 4-D timeline, a small piece of time, with 700 million years in it...)

Well, you can agree or disagree. This is just my opinion brother.

Also the OP has no problem with the Land of Traces being an infinite timeline, which is why the OP calls it Low 2-C.
You really just don't listen do you?

You're already a lost cause since I already know you don't read anything from personal experience. When you can actually debunk my scans, let me know

You really just don't listen do you?

1- No need to be so aggressive, just be chill.

2- These only say that the Land of Traces is an infinite timeline, not that individual Traces are infinite, and the OP has already admitted that the Land of Traces is infinite. And as far as I can see, no one is opposing it

Nobody is ignoring the scans or the arguments, it's just that you are trying to use a statement about the Land of Traces to apply to the Traces within the Land of Traces, that's the problem. (I hope you understand what I mean.)

A̶ M̶G̶ r̶e̶v̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ i̶s̶ n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ t̶r̶u̶l̶y̶ c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ a̶ s̶e̶q̶u̶e̶l̶ o̶f̶ a̶ d̶o̶w̶n̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶

From my understanding, "700 million years" was a statement made in reference to point B(the present/the period of time Anos and Garlonoa originates) to point A(the beggining of time), put it simply, everything within the perspective of Anos and the pope. However, its a proven fact that point C(the future) also exist where point B is endlessly heading towards , constantly leaving behind traces as a result. Hypothetically speaking, it wouldn't be an unreasonable conclusion for the overall amount of traces to be directly proportional to the overall reaches of time itself, while the Land(the domain) SHOULD definitely have the capacity to hold this exact scale of traces, and still be infinite in comparison to it.

That said, I'm absolutely clueless on the the ways and mechanics of this site. So ya, just my two cents in this subject.

A̶ M̶G̶ r̶e̶v̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ i̶s̶ n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ t̶r̶u̶l̶y̶ c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ a̶ s̶e̶q̶u̶e̶l̶ o̶f̶ a̶ d̶o̶w̶n̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶

From my understanding, "700 million years" was a statement made in reference to point B(the present/the period of time Anos and Garlonoa originates) to point A(the beggining of time), put it simply, everything within the perspective of Anos and the pope. However, its a proven fact that point C(the future) also exist where point B is endlessly heading towards , constantly leaving behind traces as a result. Hypothetically speaking, it wouldn't be an unreasonable conclusion for the overall amount of traces to be directly proportional to the overall reaches of time itself, while the Land(the domain) SHOULD definitely have the capacity to hold this exact scale of traces, and still be infinite in comparison to it.

That said, I'm absolutely clueless on the the ways and mechanics of this site. So ya, just my two cents in this subject.
Actually, the situation is a bit more similar but different in a few places(at least, in my view) There's a certain amount of time from point A to point B, that's 700 million years, and then it extends into the future, each point of this Trace is basically a finite period of time, 700 million, and the reason why it extends infinitely is because the Land of Trace is an infinite timeline, and so the Land of Trace becomes Low 2-C, that's my opinion. But yours is an interesting point of view :coffee:
In fact, each trace is 700 million years long and the thing that stretches forever is basically the Land of Trace.

Actually, the situation is a bit more similar but different in a few places(at least, in my view) There's a certain amount of time from point A to point B, that's 700 million years, and then it extends into the future, each point of this Trace is basically a finite period of time, 700 million, and the reason why it extends infinitely is because the Land of Trace is an infinite timeline, and so the Land of Trace becomes Low 2-C, that's my opinion. But yours is an interesting point of view :coffee:
In fact, each trace is 700 million years long and the thing that stretches forever is basically the Land of Trace.
The flow of time in the World itself extends infinitely as well.
Some things in the Land of Traces still confuse me.
I'm sure it would be easier to talk about the size of the Land of Traces with the statements about the sanctuaries being microcosms and the Bubble World being infinite in size.

The flow of time in the World itself extends infinitely as well.
Well, I say that because the scan actually say 700 million years at each Trace... Interestingly enough, the scan expresses this directly.
Some things in the Land of Traces still confuse me.
I'm sure it would be easier to talk about the size of the Land of Traces with the statements about the sanctuaries being microcosms and the Bubble World being infinite in size.
Actually, Land of Trace alone is easy I guess, it's like an infinite timeline or an infinite structure... (whatever you want to call it)

At least that's how I put it without much ado because it's not confusing and it's easier :rolleyes:

The "limit" in traces itself is a matter of point of view, since the traces is reflective to the point of time one came from before visiting the land. It has nothing to do or doesn't correspond with the structure of the land as a whole. Instead, the whole domain itself is constructed(by Order) in a way that it should be able to hold anything considered as "past".

That way, while the trace might appear limited, the whole domain being already defined as it is, theoratically possess the capacity to encompass an entire timeline. If that helps.

This

This seems like a bais downgrade, this can't be reason for downgrade right? The scan say it can hold 100 more with easy it doesn't say it can hold only 100, let's take Labyrinth as an example Ramaris can create only 100 floor due to lack of mana it doesn't say it can create only 100 this apply to Land of trace,

each book holds 700 million years of history can even hold 100× more with easy, if the Azure sky is expanding infinte and we know each microcosm holds an infinite worlds meaning there are Infinite numbers of Possibilities/Future

Don't know if what I say make sense though but let me wait and see how this gose

Last edited:
I am trying to not make any comments here, due to me being some what biased and trying to act as a neutral party, but this anoys me
This

This seems like a bais downgrade, this can't be reason for downgrade right? The scan say it can hold 100 more with easy it doesn't say it can hold only 100, let's take Labyrinth as an example Ramaris can create only 100 floor due to lack of mana it doesn't say it can create only 100 this apply to Land of trace.

Don't know if what I say make sense though but let me wait and see how this gose
First of all this is a Maou Gakuin thread so don't bring other verses in.
Second all verses have there own circumsances, so you can't compare one to another as a argument.
Third try not to make comparisions if you don't actually know them well enough to actually make them acruate....
Fourth, this is just derailing and not providing anything to either side.
Fifth, Insulting someone by calling them "biased" for creating a downgrade, and people agreeing with it it in a way is a harrasment since you are directly stating that the oponents are wrong without providing any arguments and there by questioning there knowledge about scaling in a way.

I could continue on to ramble, but I am already derailing with this one, and sound rude, So i apologise for posting this and being aggresive. But it is clear as day what is happening here... Either way at this point we should consider making a rule about not bringing up other verses in CRT's were they are not the one being changed....

Last edited:
I am trying to not make any comments here, due to me being some what biased and trying to act as a neutral party, but this anoys me

First of all this is a Maou Gakuin thread so don't bring other verses in.
Second all verses have there own circumsances, so you can't compare one to another as a argument.
Third try not to make comparisions if you don't actually know them well enough to actually make them acruate....
Fourth, this is just derailing and not providing anything to either side.
Fifth, Insulting someone by calling them "biased" for creating a downgrade, and people agreeing with it it in a way is a harrasment since you are directly stating that the oponents are wrong without providing any arguments and there by questioning there knowledge about scaling in a way.

I could continue on to ramble, but I am already derailing with this one, and sound rude, So i apologise for posting this and being aggresive. But it is clear as day what is happening here... Either way at this point we should consider making a rule about not bringing up other verses in CRT's were they are not the one being changed....
No hate, I'm just giving out my own opinion I don't know how this wiki works my bad

Back