• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

Finished updating the Cure profiles.

@Scarlet Thanks and the image is pretty neat, I have to admit. Btw, I think Duesmast still needs one.

@TGOP What episode was that?

@Saint Maho Cures are only MFTL in terms of attack speed, save for Cure Felice. Personally-speaking, it's rather a stretch or difficult to assume every Cure has this attack speed.

@TGOD Not really. The All Stars movies and the Hugtto episodes have consistently shows that Black and White are way above the calibur of any other Cure that came after them due to their sheer power and experience, performing feats that even mutiple Cures combined could not. On top of that, preceding Cures in general have consistently shown to be either equal or superior to their successors. If anything, Black and White should be the ones scaling from them and not the other way around but I'm trying to get the star-explosion feat from Dark King calculated since it might yield higher results.

@TGOD Maybe but it would be best to not regard the feat. At least, just for now. Powerscaling them from that would be rather inconsistent and kind of ruin what Toei is trying to establish in the series. Plus, most of the Cures are Star level via Maho anyway.

Dino Ranger Black said:
@Saint Maho Cures are only MFTL in terms of attack speed, save for Cure Felice. Personally-speaking, it's rather a stretch or difficult to assume every Cure has this attack speed.
Actually i just want to know why Pretty Cure Splash Star only Supersonic speed ? Was they really most lower pretty cures team ?

@Scarletmoon Eat your heart out, Wolfrun. Well, first I have to inspect the feat just to make sure it's legit.

@Saint riders Oh no, it has nothing to do with that. It's just that throughout the series run, it's the only feat they had. I'm sure they probably have higher speed ratings with powerscaling or calculations but as far as what's exclusive in their season, I could only find a Supersonic feat.

I have some calcs for yall! Huge thanks to Causality for calcing these. I'll also be taking the liberty of learning how calc so we don't have to rely on mass calcs that I just dropped on poor Causlality. So let's see what we got.

Original Futari wa Precure:

- Dark King blowing apart the star gives a 4-B (Solar System level) rating; on the low end of SS.

Doki Doki Precure:

- Illusion of Sealed King Jikochou creating a storm by simple existing gives:

low end ~ 7-C (Town level)

mid end ~ 7-B (City level) output 9.02E+16 Joules, pretty high end City level

high end ~ 7-B (City level) 9,3E+17 Joules, even higher output

- Melan's fire breath outputs 7-B (City level), 12 Megatons; on the low end City level

-Unsealed King Jikochou destroys Clover Tower gives another 8-A (Multi-City Block level) rating, not that impressive

-Parthenon Cure Heart kicks Proto Jikochou througha big cloud gives a 7-A (Mountain level) rating; 4,33E+17 Joules, low end Mountain level | Also travels at Mach 691 which is Massivley Hypersonic

So let's see what ratings we can use for the DokiDoki! team:

7-C Sealed King Jikochou is a safe bet as it's hard to tell what kind of storm he was making as it was just some dark clouds, lighting and thunder, but 7-B rating is more consistant along the lines with Melan's fire as he's portrayed more of a threat than her.

King destroying Clover Tower while is the best destruction feat he's shown while being unsealed, which is very underwhelming and not that impressive as we've already have an 8-A rating with the intro of Cure Ace. And none of the Cures were able to harm him in either form.

However, they did go up against Melan, tanked few of her fire attacks and managed to even damage her. So the DokiDoki team cap out at City level (12 Megatons), except for Cure Heart who gets a 7-A for her final form

What do you guys think?

@Scarlet The City level feats seems more consistent as two calcs out of the three result in that, so we will stick with that. The mountain level feat will be limited to Cure Heart Parthenon mode, of course, and maybe King Jikocho for tanking the attack. Since they all came before the Maho Cures, they also scale to them via All Stars.

Ask for the Drak King, Black, and White, only they get the 4-B rating, being confirmed to be the strongest among all the Cures and all.

@TGOP No offense but not every single action performed by the Pretty Cures or Villians needs a calculation. Especially when it's easy to determine. I appreciate it if you discuss about feats that are way higher than the franchise/season's normal calibur or at the very least relevant, for the lack of a better word.

Anyway, could you make a profile for Kaoru's sister as well?

Hope yall had a good christmas. I finally got to watch all of Magic Girls Precure and i wanna let out how I felt about this one.I actually finished it this past Sunday but I wanted to wait and digest it b4 I let out muh feels cuz imma go on a mini rant here if you don't mind........

i'm pretty dissapointed in this season.

I was very hyped about this season, even with it being one of the lesser liked. Since my favorite is DokiDoki, which is the most notoriously disliked season and considered the worst, I thought "if I like the worst season, it can't be that bad"..............well it was.

For the most part their personalities were about as interesting as dry as the Sahara dessert, the villians were just as forgettable and the most unthreatening group of bad guys in the show, the plot felt very incomplete, and the fights were the most boringest fights i've ever seen. I couldn't relate, feel bad, or cheer for this team and I really couldn't care what happended to them due to this and how the villians failed to raise the stakes of their situation. You know you have a problem when I find Mofurun a more interesting and developed character than Mirai, Riko and Ha. Yes, the teddy bear was more likeable. And to a lesser extent, Riko had great potential but was absolutley ruined by the pressence of her teamates poor characterization. However, my biggest complaint isn't about the poor writing or characters. It's that really wanted to like and care for the Maho Girls team. They have some of the best designs, Cure Felice being my favorite, and the different forms and witch motifs. I thought I would at least the very least to find it okay, even thought it could replace DokiDoki, but it didn't manage to do the former for me. I have to say that this was outright a bad season, and pains me to call it that. Not exactly hating on it, but extremely dissapointed.

Sorry for the wall of text but I had to let my feels out on this. Kudos to you guys if you managed or cared enought to read the whole thing lol 😆

@Scarlet Merry Christmas to you and TGOP as well. I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas as much as I did.

I really don't blame you for your thoughts on Maho Girls because the feeling's mutual. TBH, I really struggled watching it, which is sad because I'm usually a sucker for magic-related fiction (I read alot of Harry Potter books during my youth after all). Maho Girls was really boring and didn't take much advantage of its theme. As you pointed out, it's quite depressing that the most interesting thing about the show is a teddy bear. Heck, even the creators knew that which is why the movie was focused on Mofurun. Mirai is possibly the blandest and most uninspired lead Cure I have ever seen in the franchise and Ha Chan is really uninteresting as an extra member of the team. There were many villians in the show but I didn't care for any of them. I only paid attention to Deusmast because of his feat. I'm rather surprised that your favorite is Dokidoki despite the controversy surrounding it.

@Dino Yeah, DokiDoki is my favorite and I understand why a large marjority of the fandom despise it, but I never really found a problem it. It first season that I fully watched and while it was still airing too, loved that it had a Myth Arc storyline, and the Selfishs are my favorite group of villians.

@GoP Don't know, I havent touched Suite in a long time, need to go back and watch it.

Back