• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

Added the revised Speed feats for the Cures in Yes! 5 Gogo. Great job, SSK. I can't believe they had a lightning-based feat.

Can't be exact, but looking at the interupting the Camera mid-flash feat from Fresh Pretty Cure ep 28 and using this page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Laser/Light_Beam_Dodging_Feats, the feat would make the Cures around the Speed of Light. (Cure Peach went towards the camera, so the distance she moved and the distance of the light would be the same, leaving only the Speed of light).

Probably need someone else to look at it first before we can properly use it (the Fresh Cures Need Profiles), but since I kept mention the camera feat, I thought I might as well see what I could do and this is what I got.

Ep 2 of Splash Star has the Cures jump across the town (from Saki's house to the middle of the beach) in about 40 seconds. Could be a useful speed calc if someone can calc the distance of the beach. From the same episode I found they jumped above the house at a speed of 363.05m/s (Transonic) which is below what there current speed is, but I thought I put it out. Will make a blog if I find a speed above Supersonic.

Found the width of the beach to be about 97.88m. If I can get a full shot of the town, then I could measure it.

@Scarletmoon56

Dante has the edge on speed combat due during DMC3 during fight on Vergil while on raining he manage slice all the the raindrops creating a dome shape

All for you was performed by base Hugtto Cures, not cheerful style.

As Base KiraKira Cures can fight Elisio to an extent, they should be 5-B in general.

Dino, you exaggerate the gap between the Max Heart/KiraKira Cures (in opposite directions).

I didn't "exaggerate" anything. You still fail to acknowledge how sketchy it is to scale all the characters to Black and White for the reasons you suggested. The franchise and lore have consistently put Black and White among the rest in every All Stars movie and the same holds true when it comes to the respective preceeding Cure to their suceeding ones. Stop trying to scale the other Cures to them from a likely outlier and vague implications. Until further PROPER information or notice, it's not happening.

Doctor Traum's mecha can fight Black and White, and the other Cures weren't stomped by it (none of them were able to damage it much, not even Black, White, and Luminous). Fusion can hit any cure from Black to Beauty, and they don't die.
1080p Pretty Cure All Stars DX3 Attacks Boss Rush
1080p Pretty Cure All Stars DX3 Attacks Boss Rush

And, then, of course, there's this.

To keep things from escalating, how about this: @GoP you provide the best piece (or few pieces) of evidence that the other Cures become somewhat relative to Cure Black and Cure White in All-Stars.

@DinoRangerBlack, you state why you don't think it would work. You could even state what you think the closest thing would be for the other Cures scaling to Black and White and then say why it doesn't hold for you.

That way, you guys are focusing on the best arguements and are actually working towards the answer of what the scaling in All-Stars actually is.

In Splash Star Precure movie, Sirloin stopped time, but the precures could still move
The infinite clock is responsible for the time of all worlds.

Sekai = Universe

Sirloin reveals he was from dark fall too
Goyan created Dark fall.
Goyan exists before the creation of the universe and in the last episode he destroyed the universe. But the power of precure defeated Goyan and recreated the universe.

In Fresh Precure was confirmed infinite multiverses basically. After getting Infinity(Chiffon) Moebius have a complete control of ALL parallel worlds.

In dx3 movie, Black Hole is superior to all these villains including those who transcend time itself.

The mirror world exist.

Back