• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

Since they are overall the same character, thought they managed to co-exist in different bodies at certian points, you can make them share the same profile.

"Overall, it's a pretty formidable verse that shouldn't be judged by it's cover." Everyone who's familiar with magical girls knows that they are the roupu strong.

He fired energy blast in one of the episodes of Yes! and I added etc because as an ongoing series that tends to bring back characters from previous seasons, their abilities or applications of existing abilities could be expanded upon as seen with Hugtto when Black and White used their Dual Aura Wave to stop a monster from attacking.

^^^

Because there's more great moments with Setsuna. Plus, Westar. Besides, the last 40+ episodes are pretty intense. Btw, I can't change the Kirakira Cure's profile names for some reason.

HOLY SHIT! Just watched Ep 37 of Huggto and it's I-N-S-A-N-E!! They really went all out in this episode. So from what I got from this is:

+ Precure able to resist Time stop and break through time

+A 5-B to ******* 3-C feat?!?! ƒÿ▒

@Scarlet Only seen the logo. Still, I'm rather interested in it. Hopefully, it will be as great as the recent season or at least Go! Princess and anything prior.

@TGOP Yeah, I already realized that the moment I seen the season.

Can someone calculate the "Quadruple Pretty Cure Punch" from episode 40?

It happens at around 18:00.

Episode 41 has a fairly good lifting strength feat.

Another thing:

Misumi Nagisa just wants to live in peace, Goyan wants the universe to be more peaceful.

Hyuuga Saki's catchphrase is "I'm in top form!" Desperaia's goal is to attain immortality, and always be "in top form."

The Kiryuu's spend the last third of Splash Star trying to protect the things important to them, Boss also does everything in his power to preserve things.

Yumehara Nozomi's catchphrase is "it's decided," Moebius wants to decide everything for the entire multiverse.

@The God of Procrastination

I'm sorry but with all due respect, could you please stop editting Black and White's abilities without proper justification? The abilities you are including for the bracelets are already noted in their standard abilities, making the profiles come across as repetitive and you are constantly removing the Statistics Amplification ability without reason. If you do not understand the ability, follow the link for the explaination or if you don't understand why the characters are noted to have this ability, watch this video. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. Thank you. Just to be clear, I'm still grateful for your suggestions and contributions.

OK.

1. *All due respect

2. Can someone calculate those dodges?

3. We might as well remove the Rainbow/Sparkle Bracelet keys, then.

4. When are we going to add the Splash Star Cures?

2. Please ask a calc. member or like Imaginym suggested, request for them in the Calculation Request Thread. As you can see, none of us are experts in calculation so it's quite pointless to ask us.

3. The Keys can stay since Bracelets still provide additional abilities and attacks Black and White can't use in base.

4. Again, we need to discuss the feats performed. If you know them, list them. And I mean feats that we are able to determine.

Back