• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Precure All Stars overhaul (and a few Fresh notes)

Firstly, we should restore the Futari wa profiles (Cure Black, Cure White, Dark King and maybe Shiny Luminous), to make it clear what everyone's All Stars keys scale to.
Speaking of which, it should be "All Stars", not "Post-All Stars", as All Stars never ended (it took a break, during which teams Fresh and Suite did not appear). Already done.
Thirdly, we should make a "Precure Physiology" page for All Stars, as they have a surprising number of consistent abilities, and there are literally about a hundred Precure for it to scale to.

From what I recall, team Fresh did not display Accelerated Development in their own season, so it should be moved to All Stars (All Stars F features it semi-blatantly).
Lastly, the versus thread on Peach's profile is horrible outdated.

There are some tiering changes I want to do, but I'll save them for another thread.

Last edited:
This all sounds good. I think Cure Black, Cure White, DARK KING-SAMA and Shiny Luminous (who is also Queen, so even more of a case for having a profile) deserve profiles since they're really iconic, so restoring those sounds good. Helping to explain the scaling is a particularly useful reason too, this wiki sure has a lot of telling you ratings but never going too in-depth on the feats themselves, so that sounds particularly helpful. Since PreCure is a huge series, I think a PreCure Physiology page is good idea!

Seems like the "All Stars" thing was already done (except for Peach, but I've now done that). I'll keep an eye out for it in restored pages, though.

Back