• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

@TGOP Oh....I see. Well, when we make a profile for her, we can note that her staminia is infinite as a result. The character herself is 6-A due to her sheer size. That reminds me, since you finished Heartcatch, any notable feats. And I mean feats beyond building level and doesn't require a calc?

@Scarlet Thanks.

@TGOP That's not what I asked. I asked whether there's any feat that doesn't require a calculation. Plus, the first feat is clearly Building level. Anyway, it doesn't matter since I watched some of the episodes myself. I'll just note the Heatcatch Cures being being Multi-Continent level and Infinity Sihlouette for defeating a Desert Devil and Dune, respectively. Ask for the speed feat, I viewed it myself. It seems plausible but I will only include it as a FTL reaction. Movement and Flight Speed with be Massively Hypersonic since they are able to fly from Earth to Dune's Palace.

I've just made a youtube called "Precure Feats!" dedicated to all action scenes that happens throughout the series. I'm going to upload all fight scenes episode by episode. Hopefully this will be an easier and faster way for me to go through feats without having to write detailed blogs explaining what happens in each episode.

Also, the videos are going to be unlisted (meaning, it can only be viewed when a link is given) in order to avoid copyright removals. So links will be provided here as well as a video having links to all uploads.

@Scarletmoon You think you can take care of the image links for the Heartcatch Cures on the main page? You seemed better at the choices for it than I am. I made pages for Blossom, Marine, Sunshine, Moonlight, and the Desert Devil.

@TGOP I changed that too.

@Scarlet Nice job with Flora's profile. Keep it up.

Btw, I finished watching Maho Girls. The season was......okay. Fights were rather dull and the story and characters were meh. But the real kicker is that another Star level feat exists. The final boss, Deusmast, fought Mother Rapapa and was seal inside the sun. However, he escaped while swallowing the entire Sun.
PC deus
PC deus 1
The Pretty Cure were able to fight and defeat him, while tanking his attacks.
MHPC 3

@Dino I've heard it's one of the lesser liked seasons, but I really adore the witch motif, their designs and multiple battle forms. Cure Felice has one of the best designs imo. I was actually very exicted for it when it first came out and wanted it to be the 2nd season I would I keep up with until the end....that never happended. 0v0.

I've seen the final fight and Deusmast is the most Eldritch thing to ever come out of the main series.

@Scarletmoon Same here. I appreciate the the designs (Especially Miracle and Magical's witch outfits) and themes as well, especially since alot of the video games I played utilizes the theme. I thought it was going to be one of my favorite seasons but instead, it's one I found okayish. Nothing bad but pretty underwhelming. I had to skim through some of the episodes since a quite number of them were not entertaining and I find Mirai to be a rather bland protagonist in comparison to her predecessors.

Just finished adding new photos to Princess Precure profiles. Couldn't find a good quality-full body rendered image of Towa's civillian form, so until I find a good one, the current one will have to stay.

I also think Twilight should have a sperate profile from Cure Scarlet since they (assumingly) have different abilties and a different individual from the reformed Towa

@Scarlet They are still the same character but if the abilities are indeed different and specific, I'll divide them when I have the time. Right now, the Heartcatch profiles took a toll on me and my time. Btw, thanks.

What's more interesting is that thanks to Hugtto ep 36 and 37 (Awesome episode btw) and the Anniversary movie, All Stars is confirmed to be canon and Precures exists in an expansive verse. And since Precure predecessors are often treated to be more experienced and just as strong or stronger, than their sucessors, basically all the Cures that came before the Maho Girls will scale. But for the sake of consistency and clarity, they are going to need a seperate key on their pages to elaborate on that and seperate their stats from the ones exclusive to their respective seasons.

@Dino sorry I gaven't gotten to any rendered images yet, I have finals coming up but I'll get on them once I'm done.

However, I'm making progress for Doki Doki:

Tiering wise, Base DD Cures are 9-B for being able to fight variousJikouchu who easily break walls.

It then jumps to 8-A (Thanks to The Causality for the calcs, go show him some love and appreciation~😃) when Regina is corrupted and then proceeds to stomp the Cures, and then in return is stomped By Cure Ace. Heart, Diamond, Rosetta, and Sword scale when they power up.

@Scarlet I'm busy with my finals as well, hence why I have not been active for a while, so I understand. I'll be done by the end of this week and update all the Cures profile prior to Maho by giving them a Post-All Stars key where they scale from the Maho Cures due to the predecessor Cures often being superior to their successors in terms of experience and strength. Btw, see if you can get a calculation on Dark King's star busting feat. I feel that it might yield higher results for Dark King, Black, and White.

@TGOP I already answered that question in my previous post.

Finished with finals (thank god)

@Dino I'll get a hit on that calc for ya. What episode is that?

@GoP What happens in episode 29?

Back