• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

@The God Of Procrastination

Great find. I'll work on the profiles for the Splash Star characters sometime by next week. In the meantime, see if you can find a speed feat for the Cures while you at it. At least one that can be determined without a calc.....

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

^ I don't think that's necessary. The characters obviously are no different from a regular human in their civillian forms with no powers beyond their ability to transforms into Pretty Cure and have no notable skill or fighting capability beyond that.

The whole universe and infinite speed thing? We may need to make a revision thread about that. They are quite big feats. For now, I'll work on Bloom, Egret, and Goran's profile and focus on what's confirm when I get back from my classes.

^ None of us here are calc. experts. If you want a feat to be calculated, ask a calc. expert or request for one at a calculation thread.

@Saint I'll inspect the feat myself to see if it's legit.

@Scarletmoon Thanks for giving the Cures new potraits on the main page but I appreciate it if you can show the images for them first.

@Scarletmoon56 No problem. Infact, you did such a nice job, I have a favor to ask: Were you the one who gave the Black, White, and the Kirakira Cures new rendered images? If so, I was hoping you could do the same for the Smile and Princess Cures. Some of the Smile's civillian and princess images appears rather blurry and the Princesses are lacking images for their Grand forms. If this is too much to ask, please say so....

@Dino Yes I did the rendered images. " I was hoping you could do the same for the Smile and Princess Cures" Of course!

@Scarletmoon56 Thanks

@TGOP I'm sorry, I only make profile for characters. I'm not that interested in how they fair against other characters.

@TGOP From what I can tell and know so far from certian sources, Pretty Cure movies have been uncanon until Fresh. Since then, movies have been tied to the events of their respective season.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Hooray! This means that "I want Peach to win" is a legitimate argument.
I'm not exactly a Precure expert, as my experience with the series is pretty much seeing most of Glitter Force & some of Doki Doki, you know, the Netflix dubs. But I am curious. How would this work?

@Scarletmoon Thanks. I'll use these images and work on the profiles as soon as the Hugtto season is finished. Btw, nice job with the Smile Cure profiles so far. A little favor but would you mind making sure the Cures in the civillian forms are all wearing the same outfit? I noticed Yayoi is the only one wearing her casual. Nothing serious, just an OCD.

@Dino yeah no prob. I'll do PrincessPre sometime this week. Also for the civillian Smile, I can't find any high quaility render for them other than the ones on the page. The person where I get some of the rendered images from FenixFairy, only had those two Akane and Yayoi. I'll try too find some more of them either in causual or in uniform to make it consitant. And don't worry, I totally get the OCD thing~

@TGOP It's definitely a hyperbole, it struggled against Barron in the movie.

In other matters, I found a rather interesting in Futari Wa Pretty Cure in Ep 46 -48 would result in a massive upgrade for Black, White, and the Dark King....with specific conditions of course. When the Seeds of Darkness begin using the Prism Stones, which is stated to have the power of creation, the entire universe was thrown out of balance and started collasping.

The Queen of Light, who is much weaker than the Dark King, is able to use her powers to maintain the universe's stability. This is no mere hyperbolic statement either as it was point out that space was collapsing, with the one Black and White falling in during their fight with the Dark King, taking them back to their planet.

Dark King have gotten stronger, due to the Power of Creation the stones has, which he wields, which the Queen, who is still maintaining the balance. Black and White were able to beat him with the Rainbow Bracelets after Porun not only restored it's power but made it even more powerful. In Max Heart, they gotten new forms and new bracelets, both which are more powerful than the last season, so they powerscale from their. Since it's confirm they live in a full fledge universe, this is a Low 2-C feat.

PC 1
Pc2
Pc3
Pc4
Pc5
Pc6

Back