• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre Crises Superman VS Anime ssj3 Vegito

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Since buu is somewhere in 4-A, ssj2 vegito being far superior to him should also be somewhere in 4-A

Who wins?

THIS IS ANIME SSJ2 VEGITO, NOT SSJ3 VEGITO

Superman makes a special type of spray that negates Potara fusion, or makes Vegitite from nowhere

Then Veggeto wins, but it is hard to which is PIS or not. 50 of Pre-Crisis's best could only destroy a solar system, I think even Manga Veggeto is SS level (just barely) though.

He is only 4-A according to our tiering system.

As the title simply states Pre Crisis Superman, from what i understand, that implies Pre Crisis Superman at his strongest. Pre Crisis Supermans is at his strongest when he has the SOS, which makes him 2-C.

That was just in one obscure story with an external power-up. Not by himself.

Going with Superman, here. They're pretty evenly matched in AP, but the problem is Vegito isn't going to be able to actually hurt him, or even tag him, for that matter. PC Supes has durability FAR greater than his AP.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
GTgokussj4 said:
how strong would a anime ssj3 vegito be
Likely somewhere in the high end of 4-A, but not reaching 3-C.

if his power is not reaching 3-C then this fight goes to superman because of durability and speed edge and plus superman can kill vegito but vegito can't put out enough AP to kill him well atlease thats what i think

Pre-crisis Superman wins due to having better speed and dura.

Vergito can't kill him. So get would get tired and loses

Actually, those Super Saiyan forms Vegito take do appear at Dragon Ball Heroes without problems, but in the actual original events (Anime and Manga), he never did transform into the higher forms.

420Swagnemite said:
i meant ssj2
also, he can go ssj2
Still not real
he can still do it

trunks and goten could both only go to regular ssj1, while gotenks went till ssj3

goku can go ssj3, vegeta can go ssj2, there is no reason for vegito to not be able to go ssj2

Yeah, since Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy in a short timeline and SSJ3 Vegito > SSJ2 Vegito > SSJ1 Vegito > Base Vegito > Buuhan > Buutenks > Super Buu > Kid Buu.

The Everlasting said:
Yeah, since Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy in a short timeline and SSJ3 Vegito > SSJ2 Vegito > SSJ1 Vegito > Base Vegito > Buuhan > Buutenks > Super Buu > Kid Buu.
i thought base vegito was an anime only thing

Don't think Vegito can still hurt him who's has multi-galaxy dura and survivie the big bang as well.

With the fact he's has many other silly-over-the-top feats that can help him as well.

He destroyed a galaxy over time. In fact, SSJ3 Vegito should logically be a galaxy buster for being that much stronger than Kid Buu.

You mean for SSJ3 Vegito to be a galaxy buster? Look at it this way, Kid Buu is around mid 4-A, Super Buu is much stronger than Kid Buu, Buutenks is much stronger than Super Buu, Buuhan is much stronger than Buutenks, base Vegito is tougher than Buuhan, and so on with his Super Saiyan forms.

Back