• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Saiyan God Multipler

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the current multipliers you're all going with?
Simply put

Kaioken: 2x-20x
(In canon explanation)

Oozaro/Wrathful: 10x
(In canon explanation and guides)

Super Saiyan: 50x
(In canon explanation and guides and Toriyama)

SS Grade 3: 10x SSJ or 500x
(Manga Legendario which is an officially licensed guide)

SSJ2/SSJ3: 10x SSJ or 500x
(Scales above Grade 3)

Berserk/Rage: 10x SSJ or 500x
(scales above SSJ2)

SSJG: 500x SSJ2 or 250,000x
(OP reasoning)

SSJB/SSJRose: 50x SSJG or 12,500,000x
(The Super Saiyan form of a SSJG and Rose is stated by Toriyama to be the same form)

Base Fusions (Metamor and Potara): The max power of the individual saiyans
(Guides and Scaling confirm this)

Okay. There was no message here about it though.

I meant that you seemed to be in the middle of a discussion here, so I am not sure how this was concluded exactly, but I likely did not read sufficiently thoroughly.

I meant that you seemed to be in the middle of a discussion here, so I am not sure how this was concluded exactly, but I likely did not read sufficiently thoroughly.
The only discussion was applying it, but that should be done with another crt since we have a speed calc coming and it’s easier. Since the topic of this crt was just get to get it accepted which has concluded.

Okay. Thank you for the explanations. 🙏

I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back