• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

What would Terrain Manipulating fall under? The specific ability to alter, completely change or add something to the environment of battle, This is for Corrin and other characters in Fire Emblem Fates as they're able to harness the energy of Dragon Veins to alter the terrain and field of battle in some way, such as lowering mountains, drying or filling rivers, creating healing or damaging tiles on the battlefield or like my example here turn desert tiles which are hard to move on into into Plains tiles which are easy to traverse

earth, plant, water manipulation

Would it have to be listed as Limited or anything because it can only affect the environment and field in specific ways? Also Dragon Veins are specific spots containing dragon energy in the environment that they need to harness to do this. Would saying Limited Elemental Manipulation make sense?

What ability is it to magically prevent someone from approaching a location or object? They can still move normally, just not towards a specific thing.

PdH1p5D.jpeg

What could grant being the representation of all time in the universe and "necessity"?

PdH1p5D.jpeg

What could grant being the representation of all time in the universe and "necessity"?
Probably omnipresent, and the necessity part could just be an exaggeration for how important eternity and infinity are in the universe or could mean they are needed for universe to exist.

A guy smashing a planet with his bare hands to the point of creating the greatest of all black holes to which is capable to reduce the universe to a primordial void that precedes the gods (6D beings) would put the character in which tier?

So let's say there are two characters, A and B.

For B, A is a movie character, at some point A just walks out of the movie and sits down next to B,

What power would A have?

For B, A is a movie character, at some point A just walks out of the movie and sits down next to B,

What power would A have?
Breaking the 4th wall
acknowledging that they are part of a fictional world, and even leaving the fictional work itself and entering the "real world" (represented, obviously, by a fictionalized version of the real world).

Though maybe if 4th wallbreak talking about "fictionalized real world" in a sense, it would be dimensional travel and immersion
or if its mathematical dimension difference in a sense, it would be dimensional manipulation

Last edited:

What power would A have?
Dimensional Manipulation if its really how it works and not just a 4th wall break.

Could these statements, specifically the bolded, grant something?
The language of the Mystic Arts is as old as civilization. The sorcerers of antiquity called the use of this language spells, but if that word offends your modern sensibilities, you can call it a program; the source code that shapes reality. We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the Multiverse to cast spells, to conjure shields and weapons, to make magic.
The Ancient One is a skilled teacher. She has tutored students for centuries and is adept at tailoring her lessons to each student. In Strange's case, she explains that it might help him to think of spells in scientific terms; like a program to alter the source code of reality.

What power would this be?
“Do you know the energy called ‘sight’?”

I don’t know that word. Though I think I’ve seen “psy” used before.

I look at this world’s Saiki Kusuo, who shakes his head as well.

“You don’t know it, huh? Then allow me to explain! ‘Sight’ is an ability born out of a feeling of distress or uneasiness generated in this world’s supreme observers. In other words, it’s an energy transferred from the reader’s brain to the book the moment they get the feeling that something’s off.”

Huh. I see. I don’t understand a thing.

“It’s energy that exists in a completely different dimension from superpowers.

If character A teleports character B to another world and leaves him there. Is it considered BFR?
Yes. Though BFR is redundant since hes teleporting, you can just say he can teleport to other worlds and mention that he teleports others to different worlds

If Character A accumulates energy coming from a higher dimension and tries to use that energy to join two worlds/universes into one.

How would it be classified?

If Character A accumulates energy coming from a higher dimension and tries to use that energy to join two worlds/universes into one.

How would it be classified?
as in tier or? would be space-time manipulation and energy manipulation.

If character A can sneak in miniature like spikes into someone's body parts during mid combat without them noticing, what would you classify that as?

Back