• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

What power would it be if a sword can become immaterial by the users choice so that it can hurt enemies but not friends? Only the sword can become immaterial not the character

I have some questions about abilities on certain characters:

Which ability would it be to be immune to any fall regardless of height?

An ability that allows you to revive your teammates quickly than before?

An ability that increase the fire rate of a weapon?

An ability that when you kill an enemy, it can drop ammo?

A ability that reduces recoil when shooting?

Which ability would it be to be immune to any fall regardless of height?
Thats not ability, that's durability.

An ability that allows you to revive your teammates quickly than before?
Revive as in they were dead or revive as in cod zombies revive? one's resurrection and the other is healing.

An ability that increase the fire rate of a weapon?
stat amp

An ability that when you kill an enemy, it can drop ammo?
sounds like cod zombies so supernatural luck?

Revive as in they were dead or revive as in cod zombies revive? one's resurrection and the other is healing.
Yeah it is cod zombies.
And yes, it's healing, not resurrection, mb

Thats not ability, that's durability.
Mmm but it's a ability that specifically makes you immune to falling damage (PhD Flopper perk). Other example would be Minecraft's enchantment: Feather Falling

Last edited:
Yeah it is cod zombies.
And yes, it's healing, not resurrection, mb

Mmm but it's a ability that specifically makes you immune to damage (PhD Flopper perk). Other example would be Minecraft's enchantment: Feather Falling
Maybe limited invulnerability then

Is regenerating from a wound caused by having an object lodged in your skull low regen, or low-mid? I'm mainly asking because I'm unsure if it would count as limited brain damage.

Is regenerating from a wound caused by having an object lodged in your skull low regen, or low-mid? I'm mainly asking because I'm unsure if it would count as limited brain damage.
its mid. Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

I could be wrong but if the objects big enough then mid should be fine.

its mid. Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

I could be wrong but if the objects big enough then mid should be fine.
It's more like getting shot in the head in this case, do we consider that mid?

Hey everyone, need help with a few hax and abilities for Iron God, specifically the ones that he has presented (not sure if he would also get the other Power Cosmic based abilities like from Silver Surfer, since Tony did look down upon how Silver Surfer uses the Power Cosmic), but anyway, here:

Cosmic awareness (its the primary substance of omniscience), space time manipulation+energy manipulation (the collapse of space and time into a sigular energy), matter manipulation (literally written there), portal creation (the removal of boundaries between dimensions) and reality warping (Anything and Everything).

Large size type 5 (became larger than planets)

Portal creation (literally opened a portal to another universe).

An example of his cosmic awareness, also includes psychometry (maybe) (His link to the Power Cosmic shows him a multitude of realities, and was able to identify the 'story' of the universe he sent Korvac to, including that it was Dr Doom who destroyed it).

Mind manipulation (not sure if it includes as that) (Can change people's intelligence so that they are either as smart as him or have an iq below 80).

Teleportation (here)

Forcefield creation+matter manipulation (reformed the wheel)

Empathy manipulation (Legit made everyone a yes man).

Possible existence erasure (reduced Dr Doom to nothing), transmutation (liquified Silver Surfer), fire manipulation (vaporized Frog Man inside out), petrification (turned Gargoyle to stone), forcefield creation (created a forcefield to block War Machine's shots and Human Torch's fire), likely Telekinisis (did a sort of Force Choke at the Human Torch), blood manipulation (can raise blood pressure).

Implied memory manipulation

Brought back everyone back to life

Considering Korvac was also looked down upon by Tony with the usage of the Power Cosmic, Tony should also be capable of reducing everything to absolute nothingness.

If anyone wants stuff for Iron God's ap, potential speed and intelligence, I may cover that later, but for now, I wanna know about his hax and if he should back scale to Silver Surfer.

Hey everyone, need help with a few hax and abilities for Iron God, specifically the ones that he has presented (not sure if he would also get the other Power Cosmic based abilities like from Silver Surfer, since Tony did look down upon how Silver Surfer uses the Power Cosmic), but anyway, here:

Cosmic awareness (its the primary substance of omniscience), space time manipulation+energy manipulation (the collapse of space and time into a sigular energy), matter manipulation (literally written there), portal creation (the removal of boundaries between dimensions) and reality warping (Anything and Everything).

An example of his cosmic awareness, also includes psychometry (maybe) (His link to the Power Cosmic shows him a multitude of realities, and was able to identify the 'story' of the universe he sent Korvac to, including that it was Dr Doom who destroyed it).

Mind manipulation (not sure if it includes as that) (Can change people's intelligence so that they are either as smart as him or have an iq below 80).

Teleportation (here)

Possible existence erasure (reduced Dr Doom to nothing), transmutation (liquified Silver Surfer), fire manipulation (vaporized Frog Man inside out), petrification (turned Gargoyle to stone), forcefield creation (created a forcefield to block War Machine's shots and Human Torch's fire), likely Telekinisis (did a sort of Force Choke at the Human Torch), blood manipulation (can raise blood pressure).

Considering Korvac was also looked down upon by Tony with the usage of the Power Cosmic, Tony should also be capable of reducing everything to absolute nothingness.

If anyone wants stuff for Iron God's ap, potential speed and intelligence, I may cover that later, but for now, I wanna know about his hax and if he should back scale to Silver Surfer.
if I remember correctly @Emirp sumitpo is working on it, although that should be a key in Tony's profile instead of armor

Teleportation (here)

This looks legit to me

Character A is stated that he can't get drunk.

Character A is from a clan that are like supersoldiers.

Character B is from the same clan as Character A but she can get drunk.

Though, Character A statement about not getting drunk was from the writer.

But Character A has never been shown drinking.

Character A has a rough background and from a rough environment.

Character A is more powerful than other members of his clan which include Character B, both mentally, physically etc.

And also

Solider A was swallowed by a giant

Comrade A saw him but Solider A was already in the throat of the giant

But The Comrade was able to know where Solider A was in the giant body and cut the part and brought him out without damaging Solider A. The Comrade has not abilities to look through a thing like X-ray vision.

The Comrade is just an enhanced human with extraordinary skills.

What abilities are they?

Character A is more powerful than other members of his clan which include Character B, both mentally, physically etc.

And also

But The Comrade was able to know where Solider A was in the giant body and cut the part and brought him out without damaging Solider A. The Comrade has not abilities to look through a thing like X-ray vision.

What abilities are they?
Comrade is just an enhanced human with extraordinary skills. Character A has resistance to alcohol or is immune.

And also

What abilities are they?
Wait a second i'm pretty sure I saw a question thread just like this a while ago to which i answer and others answered to, whats up wih this?

IMG_1821.png

Sending people to their own memories and trapping them, being able to exist in memories too I think

Could these statements grant something?
Before creation itself, the Singularities existed. When the universe exploded into existence, the Singularities' remnants were forged into concentrated ingots capable of manipulating the fundamental aspects of the new reality.
At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom. The Big Bang sent elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe. These stones each control an essential aspect of existence.
The stones are the condensed remains of the Singularities that existed long before the current universe. Every stone holds a power so vast that it lies beyond mortal comprehension. Each controls a primordial aspect of the universe.
Stones of near unfathomable power. Each controlling an essential aspect of our existence.

Could these statements grant something?
Assuming creation holds space time then they can exist without time and space and move around in voids. the remnants should have inorganic phys and rw.

Second one is kinda vague, what are the essential aspects of existence in verse?

Third fourth are basically just saying what second says.

What would Terrain Manipulating fall under? The specific ability to alter, completely change or add something to the environment of battle, This is for Corrin and other characters in Fire Emblem Fates as they're able to harness the energy of Dragon Veins to alter the terrain and field of battle in some way, such as lowering mountains, drying or filling rivers, creating healing or damaging tiles on the battlefield or like my example here turn desert tiles which are hard to move on into into Plains tiles which are easy to traverse

Back