• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Can we even call them game mechanics when they're happening inside a novel.

Game mechanics are written off as unusable because they only exist to balance the game . If these mechanics still persist inside the novels, they're not game mechanics anymore. Can be used

Hmm, this is getting complicated.

A lot of the stuff that happened in there have ability pages on the wiki but are all a byproduct of the subjective Reality..

Should I list them individually or encompass them in Subjective Reality

If in a verse the soul is stated to be the essence of who someone is, would that grant anything special?

Would being able to resurrect yourself so long as your soul is intact qualify for Type 8 Immortality?

"If character A every time he goes to an alternate universe and disappears to his version of that universe." Does it qualify for EE?

"If the alternate version of character A is able to re-exist once character A leaves his universe or when character A shapeshift". Would it qualify for Resistence to EE?

Could these statements qualify as HDE, and/or perhaps something else?
  • Stated to be a 5th dimensional being
  • Stated to be above everything and everyone else (the verse has 4-D beings composed of space-time)
  • Stated to be a being who exists outside the planes of space and time
  • The boundaries of the Multiverse are irrelevant to him
  • Is unaffected by space-time hax

• Stated to be above everything and everyone else (the verse has 4-D beings composed of space-time)
1st one is all you need

I need to know what this gives.
  • Spirits: Beings formed of the legends and rumors of the world. Spirits possess both a true and transient form. The more widely spread a spirit's lore of origin, the stronger they are and the more faithful to legend their true form is.
  • Spirits: Beings formed of rumors and legends. As long as their lore is remembered, they are unable to die unless they act against those stories.

Fuji I didn't asked you. Let the people who are knowledgeable on the topic answer that
Just because one specific kind of character relies on something you could generously call information (in this case, legends and stories) does not mean it is a fundamental building block of reality. It is a trait specific to those characters; There are characters who rely on and are shaped by things like human emotion, but that does not make it type 2 information just because it technically has some bearing on reality.

In short, you'd need to prove that stories are a fundamental part of existence beyond just spirits.

And yes, you did ask because this is a public thread on a public forum and you didn't append a "Fuji DNI" to your post.

And yes, you did ask because this is a public thread on a public forum and you didn't append a "Fuji DNI" to your post.
That specific reply was for MGQ not you. Beside you deny everything others says so I don't really want to bother 🗣️.
Is exists as illusion can gain NEP? Like this
They are definitely not NEP. There is a character among them with NEP though. Spirits are technically a character/item/whatever it is described from the short stories. If they go against the story they would get erased or if the story gets erased they would get erased. They need to stick/Dependent to the story what created them.

I don’t think so. Spirits seem to embody their story/legends (an abstraction but not conceptual) and rely on it to exist or live on which is more AE type 2
Fair enough.👍 there is more Context I will try to send them later. I may need your help again on this.
Btw what do you think about information type 2? Spirits existence exists only if the story exist and if the story gets erased they will get erased too (Immortality type 8. I get it). But there is another condition for spirits existence that they can't go against their story. If they messed up their story narrative somehow they would get erased even if the story exist. Isn't that means their Existence itself is Part of the story?

Example: Reno is mother of Spirits only. When she gave birth with Demon child. It made her Narrative messed up and she was no longer mother of Spirits alone. So she got erased from Existence. But when Reno child was killed and Reno can back to existence again because story was again Perfect as how it was initially Existed.

First one should be enough, and the last point, with enough context, could also grant BDE Type 2, but it needs to be hyper-specific.

Back