• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

"Time is different for a tree than for a man. Sun and soil and water, these are the things a weirwood understands, not days and years and centuries. For men, time is a river. We are trapped in its flow, hurtling from past to present, always in the same direction. The lives of trees are different. They root and grow and die in one place, and that river does not move them. The oak is the acorn, the acorn is the oak. And the weirwood ... a thousand human years are a moment to a weirwood, and through such gates you and I may gaze into the past."

What is this ability ? (for the weirwood)

Last edited:
What is it then?

Character A is abstract to an Abstract character B, much the same way Character B is fully abstract to a physical being, Character C

if something goes beyond time and space is that 4d? not in speed but as a law?
Just to reiterate, I'm asking what would a hax qualify for if it transcends life and death, space and time. The ability is law manip and it transcends life and death, space and time. So far I came up with Law Manipulation with Morality Manipulation & Empathic Manipulation (4D - Low 2-C - The contract between Witch and Supporter goes beyond life and death, beyond time and space, with a golden law that binds the supporter to the witch and becomes their supporter for eternity. The golden law enforces one to show absolute loyalty even at the cost or danger of the supporter causing them to always want to protect their Witch. With Halloween we see this loyalty develop as love for Tasha and that all of it is fabricated love),

Okay.

First, the world that God created has abstracts as well as Nonexistent beings in it.

The being who created God pervades the entire world like an invisible force. It cannot be seen, nor felt, nor interacted with by any state of beings. Neither will the destruction of the multiverse and all abstracts have any effect on it. It simply exists to observe everything while remaining unaffected by all of it

Okay.

First, the world that God created has abstracts as well as Nonexistent beings in it.

The being who created God pervades the entire world like an invisible force. It cannot be seen, nor felt, nor interacted with by any state of beings. Neither will the destruction of the multiverse and all abstracts have any effect on it. It simply exists to observe everything while remaining unaffected by all of it
sounds like higher tier

Nah. It's just Immanent within the multiverse. No HDE or BDE.

It's True Form is in the multiverse with everyone else. Interaction is just impossible due to his abstract nature.

Layered AE? 🤔

What is the power which reduce the dimensionality of an object or person. Basically, it cause dimension to be more simplify then what it originally are and cause law of physic to crumble down with it. Ex, turning 3D ball into 2.111156D ball.

What is the power which reduce the dimensionality of an object or person. Basically, it cause dimension to be more simplify then what it originally are and cause law of physic to crumble down with it. Ex, turning 3D ball into 2.111156D ball.
Law and spatial manipulation

If a Character A can manipulate Causality.
If character B can destroy the concept of Casualty itself does that grants them casualty manipulation or something?

It doesn't seem to meet the requirements of any of the requirements for Transduality, at most I can see room for Immortality type 5, creation, maybe law/conceptual manip at the very most, but even then it's shaky because it gives no context about what they amhave effectively create/established, how and more.

As a side note, how would you people label this attack?

I think it could be anything among energy projection, vibrations, air manip and idk what else, it's just difficult to categorize it.

As a side note, how would you people label this attack?

I think it could be anything among energy projection, vibrations, air manip and idk what else, it's just difficult to categorize it.
Energy projection doesnt sound farfetch.
but it kinda looked more like his attack is strong enough that the ground behind the blocker cannot take the impact. It could be Air manip if his chop created a wind blade

Curious, what powers are granted if person is stated to be bullet-proof/can stop bullets with their bare skin.

I seen Limited Invulnerability on a profile but not sure

Nothing, just SPC.

I think I know what are you referring to, and I believe it shouldn't be there.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics.
No, DR wouldn't fit because that's about actively reducing damage through an action or some other specific and abnormal physical property beyond sheer durability.

Something happened where, Character A was in character B's body and B was in A's

Is that Soul manipulation

It depends on how the change was done.
Is it something like Captain Ginyu from Dragon Ball?

The fear poured into an ancient ritual vessel has clad itself in rocks and dirt to become a Pokémon.
I'm not sure whether the Grudge is sentient for being able to clad itself in armor but....... AE1 for specifically the grudge?

I meant for Grudge. Let's forget about when it became a Pokémon for now.

1. Soul is incorporeal
Sinistea: The soul of someone who died alone possessed some leftover tea. This Pokémon appears in hotels and houses.

2. Grudge isn't a soul, it's a thought, which is abstract
Wo-Chien: The grudge of a person punished for writing the king’s evil deeds upon wooden tablets has clad itself in dead leaves to become a Pokémon.

Back