• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

This is just a sentence from the skill description
Rista fires two demonic energy blasts, dealing damage equal to 180% her Attack to a random enemy and reducing their Damage Reduction by 30%. Erebus follows Rista and casts Dance With Erebus, dealing damage equal to 180% Attack and reducing the target's Damage Reduction.

If a weapon can grow in power via the users anger is that just rage power or would rage power and stats amp also be accurate?

I think it would be Empowerment for the axe
Wait ok more context, i can see why u think its empowerment, but another statement also says they imbue the weapon with their hatred to fuel it. I think rage power fits overall but im not sure.

Yo,
During the tournament arc in NNT Gowther and Jericho faced night time Escanor and Hawk.
At night Escanor Is powerless but once Gowther used his nightmare teller to make Escanor wallow in despair
Escanor then proceed to resist the nightmare teller and reacted to an abstract image From an artificial mental background to transform even though it was still night time

What would This power be ? Empowerment?

Yo, if my body is composed of tangible light and I receive a hole shaped wound and use light particles to heal and go back to normal is it regeneration ?

Yo, if my body is composed of tangible light and I receive a hole shaped wound and use light particles to heal and go back to normal is it regeneration ?
It should be regeneration since you are regenerating your organs, skin, tissues, and other body parts from that you received from that hole shaped wound.

It should be regeneration since you are regenerating your organs, skin, tissues, and other body parts from that you received from that hole shaped wound.
Ok so Kizaru or supreme Deity would get High regeneration if they regen their light bodies using light ?
Cause Kizaru’s profile says so
Regeneration (High, only in Logia form)

Other question

« Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks. »

A dude told me elemental Intangibility related regen shouldn’t be noted in profiles but Kizaru’s profile confirms he has High regen with the logia form who’s wrong ? The guy or the definition + profile ?

Ok so Kizaru or supreme Deity would get High regeneration if they regen their light bodies using light ?
Cause Kizaru’s profile says so

Other question

« Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks. »

A dude told me elemental Intangibility related regen shouldn’t be noted in profiles but Kizaru’s profile confirms he has High regen with the logia form who’s wrong ? The guy or the definition + profile ?
Well yes that is correct as long as the user isn't using haki they can regenerate their body. We see kizaru get exploded by a internal destruction attack by apoo and was in half and yet he regenerated himself

I would say vsbw since they're like talked about by many mods and people who aren't biased.

Kizaru should have elemental intangibility and every other logia since we see that even if their physical body is chopped up they can regenerate themselves and be unaffected by it. Katakuri also regenerated his forearm using dough.

The only one in all of one piece to literally be impaled by a haki coating attack and be unaffected was aokij. I am pretty sure that is because his logia effect is special.

is this from saint seiya? Cuz im pretty sure this is covered already on some of the pages. But i think I would say reactive evolution but not sure
yeah

Story: Saint Seiya Dark Wing

Hades is left in a weakened state the most weakened we have ever seen him in the franchise within this story. but his passive effects become more effective and stronger the more "Cosmo" energy a being has.

What is the skill, which allows someone to enhanced resistance to some hax for other people and himself.
Example: character A can walk in Antarctica without problem, with this skill, this resistance is enhanced, and now he survives Absolute Zero

Note: If used on someone with no resistance, the person gains resistance.

What is the skill, which allows someone to enhanced resistance to some hax for other people and himself.
Example: character A can walk in Antarctica without problem, with this skill, this resistance is enhanced, and now he survives Absolute Zero

Power augmentation, resistance manipulation, or resistance inducement.

If i have a special power that normally have 0 mass

What Is the power to enhance and manipulate it’s mass to make it heavy?
Density Manip ?

Accel development or power modification

A character exists in the "real world", which can only be accessed with 4th Wall Awareness, sees a 2-A multiverse as fiction, which he can create and manipulate it at his will. What abilities would he have?

A character exists in the "real world", which can only be accessed with 4th Wall Awareness, sees a 2-A multiverse as fiction, which he can create and manipulate it at his will. What abilities would he have?
If hes able to create and manipulate a multiverses.
Multiversal manipulation, multiversal force manipulation and toon force.
If he can manipulate everything inside the multiverse pretty sure that should also include concepts, reality, death, life, and other things.
Definitely planets, stars, moons and anything below multiverse level.
Cosmic creation(which is above creation and creation manipulation). But there is probably far more abilities.

Last edited:
What ability is inverting weaknesses and Resistances

You'll become resistant to things you're weak to, and become weak to things you're immune or resistant to

Anything that isn't a weakness nor resistance is not affected by this

A certain Character merges with someone's mind and creates a mindscape that people can be physically transported to

Is this Abstract Existence (Type 1) and Immersion?

Back