• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

If a character can make it so an object simultaneously exists in two dimensions at once, what ability would that be?
Multilocation

not sure honestly, I think its inter dimensional range first and probably matter manip ?
...Why matter manipulation? What matter is being manipulated here?

Multilocation

I know multilocation is a thing, but it's a state of being that the user in this case wouldn't possess. They'd just be bestowing it on someone else.

None of these are even remotely applicable... I already explained why it isn't multilocation. They're manipulating a pre-existing thing, not making a new thing, and the molecular structure of the object remains the same.

Interdimensional range duplication?

None of these are even remotely applicable... I already explained why it isn't multilocation. They're manipulating a pre-existing thing, not making a new thing, and the molecular structure of the object remains the same.
what do u think it is then? Cuz i already said it can be interdimensional range but idk wht else

Interdimensional range duplication?

Hmmmmm... yeah, forced duplication can work, thanks.

According to the wiki, the ability to manipulate feeling or emotion is Emphatic Manipulation. Feeling such as willpower or Ego too.
My question is, can emphatic manipulation kill people?

I have this character who says he can absorb and consequently decrease people's willpower to live, hope, aspiration, etc. This is obviously Emphatic Manip and absorption, but there is this one instance he absorbs someone's willpower so much, that person died there.

Can this categorize as Life Manipulation too?

It depends on how they do it and how the android's senses work. It could just be technology manipulation
Well idk rn the extent but rn its based off electricity jamming androids senses. i put Sense manip but the Androids already got tech manip so should be accurate for now

What abilities does suit with this mapping skill? From that skill, he can know where he is, his current location, his enemy and treasures around, able to see everything in 360 degree?

What would have a character that has existed since before creation and the essential aspects of existence (space, time, reality, mind and soul)?

what is the name for the lifesteal abillity? for those who don't know lifesteal is the ability to take the opponent's HP and make the HP belong to the taker.

man I don't know how to explain it but this doesn't seem to be gamemechanics because it's also mentioned in the lore.

what is the name for the lifesteal abillity? for those who don't know lifesteal is the ability to take the opponent's HP and make the HP belong to the taker.

man I don't know how to explain it but this doesn't seem to be gamemechanics because it's also mentioned in the lore.
Life manipulation and absorption, plus healing

Back