• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Stars (Super Mario) AP and abilities revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This CRT has nothing to do with changing the Grand Stars rating and the current Power Star users ratings (Large Star level), which are even proposed by me

Power Stars profile:
"Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Can create black holes, constellations, and realms with starry skies. They are stated to be comparable to Lumas by Rosalina, being one of many mature forms that Lumas grow to become. Some Lumas are even capable of becoming entire galaxies[8], which requires this much energy)"

1- Lumas need to freaking die to become galaxies, and even if Power Stars are capable of equal or superior feats of creation, there is no reason to assume it is something that can be done freely by them, given that it isn't for the Lumas. that would mean that it'd be impossible for either to be capable of outputting Galaxy level energy every second as of they use

2- the Black hole calculation is wrong

3- The "can create constellations and realms with starry skies" part is referring to the belief that the Power Stars created the worlds in the paintings of SM64 with that being a mistranslation

I pretend to change the actual rating into the rating used in the characters profiles:

Large Star level (A single power star was able to move 12 stars)

Abilities:

"Pocket Reality Manipulation (Bowser was planning to use the Power Stars to create his own world in the castle paintings and walls[6])'

as explained above, that was a mistranslation

Agree: Maverick Zero X, Mad Dog of Fujiwara, Mephistus, JTGamer96, Seol404, Deidalius, Armorchompy (7)

Disagree: BestMGQScalerEver (1)

Neutral:

Last edited:
Maybe we could keep the 3-C rating, but instead change it to something like "3-C via transformation/death" for Lumas.

I personally wouldn´t like to do that, since we treat the Power Stars as an artifact and the Lumas as characters
Lumas are comparable to Power Stars, are they not? If they can become Power Stars, shouldn't they also contain the same Large Star AP as a Power Star?

Lumas are comparable to Power Stars, are they not? If they can become Power Stars, shouldn't they also contain the same Large Star AP as a Power Star?
Lumas can become Galaxies, but they don´t have the same AP as galaxies, nothing says that Lumas have the same AP of their transformations

And put the Lumas at Large Star level would make Base Mario be High 4-C so it would be inconsistent

Creating a starry sky can be a Large Star level feat, this also happens in Courage's profile
Standard output of creating one is usually Multi-Solar System level.

The calculation was already evaluated by two calculation group members.

I'm just saying I think it could be argued for a Multi-Solar System level Power Star

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back