• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Alien X and entire his race

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Extradimensional ~ (jargon, science fiction) Originating outside the known physical reality of the universe."

So it doesn't necessarily mean higher-dimensional.

We've discussed Alien X and the others of his race tier in the past and they aren't this powerful. Also, considering they don't have the feats to back this up and Atomic X was killed by a 2-C bomb, it would be inconsistent to rate them this high.

RotofBots said:
"Extradimensional ~ (jargon, science fiction) Originating outside the known physical reality of the universe."
So it doesn't necessarily mean higher-dimensional.
Read question itself. But of course I might be don't right.

LordGriffin1000 said:
We've discussed Alien X and the others of his race tier in the past and they aren't this powerful. Also, considering they don't have the feats to back this up and Atomic X was killed by a 2-C bomb, it would be inconsistent to rate them this high.
Maybe. I already don't remember entire Ben 10, just found new information and decided to ask

Celestialsapiens are now confirmed stronger than Naljians which is cool though.

@Nedge

Not sure. It's kinda weirdly contradictory in terms of the actual show, with the Omnitrix being able to copy Celestialsapien DNA, while the Naljians have tech that is Omnitrix level and is treated as a literal toy for children.

That said, if we do take this into account, I'd bank more on "Naljians aren't as strong as we thought" as opposed to "Celestialsapiens are 26-dimensional", but I'm not sure.

Although i dont agree with 1A wouldnt the fact that they can survive multiversal destruction through decisions give them at least 2A hacks.

Well the statement of if ben knew what it was he would've been able to tank it. And didn't it say alien x is above time? Since all the alien xs are the same and he if one ben is using him none of the others can? I don't know that's kind of weird honestly.

I just guess, but maybe Kevin's technology can't completely appreciate the omnitrix with Alien X within? Omnitrix isn't an object from a higher dimension as a destructor, even though it can make a user by someone like the Alien X, if you think about it, Kevin (or all of them) may be appreciate omnitrix without Alien X as 20 and appreciated the destructor on a 3D plane at least as 20+ and Ben's team even stop destructor in the end without alien close with alien x in power. In the episode, Ben wanted to destroy a toy with a not strongest alien and naljian mother even stoped him from it, but, it would seem that this not make sense if Ben can't trully destroy it (at least on 3D plan? I don't sure). Actually, I think that the situation between destructor and omnitrix not so clear, if I'm wrong in something, correct me

Ok!

First of all let's get some things down. First of all, from what I have read of the linked article, Alien X, or any Celestialsapien, could have stopped the Chronosapien Time Bomb if given enough time to debate with the other voices, something that they did not have... or maybe Adult Ben was just cocky to think that Atomic-X could tank such a thing, considering the nature of Alien X.

Man of Action have come out as saying that Celestialspaiens are extra-dimensional. They have also stated that "The premise of omnipotence is binary ― something either is omnipotent, or it is not omnipotent. There is no such thing as partial omnipotence. In the case of ALIEN X, the very presence of Ben's DNA in the mix means that ALIEN X is not omnipotent because Ben is not Omnipotent."

CP's are more than powerful enough to change the universe on a fundamental scale, hell even rebooting it is more than child's play for them. There is something of note that I will paste in here,

"It's like the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object! Celetialsapiens have almost godlike powers when they can agree on something, but, Anur Vladius is an aberration in the known universe. It's like anti-life. So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius's grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive. The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction. If the Celetialsapiens were aware that either was coming and formed a group that could agree in advance to bond their power, they would survive. If they were not aware of the impending threat of destruction, they would not be able to agree in advance, and would be undone by either phenomenon.

Part two of your question is bigger, but simpler. Celestialsapiens could indeed try to become Omniscient, but, since they are also aware that the enormous expenditure of power necessary to achieve an omniscient state could damage the universe, other Celestialsapiens would intervene and prevent their ascension to omniscient status. So yes, possible if they agreed, but it would never happen ― they would never agree on that."

Something to chew on my friends. And let's see what new thoughts come from this.

Considering the statement that the Celestialsapiens was the most powerful alien Ben has encountered even after Alien Force (where the Naijians showed up) , the possibility is there. And if they answered that the only reasons a Alien X couldn't stop it was via lack of time, that would be true also because Atomic-X only had maybe a few moments before it overtook him.

Also, didn't it state that the Time Bomb would destroy all creation, not just the timelines ? I remember something like that.

If anything, this could potentially just upgrade their AP and make their durability scale to only Universal ?

No, I think it was only Timelines, every single one of them that existed outside of the main time stream that it was stationed it. Which essentially meant that alternate realities where it branched off were being wiped from existence.

At least that's how I understood it.

Also in tandem with what Man of Action said, maybe the reason that the Chronosapien Bomb worked on Ben was because Ben wasn't like the rest of the CPs. As the authors said... there is no such thing as partial Omnipotence. Since Ben is not Omnipotent, Alien X is not omnipotent.

I'd say it's like giving a man a library filled with all the books in the world, past, present and future ones included. He isn't going to be able to read them all as he is only one mortal man.

Hope that makes the point clear.

PS: Since the Celestialsapien race exists in the Forge of Creation, they should have been safe from the effects of the Time-Bomb, as the Forge is protected by a Chrono-Randomization Barrier, meaning it exists outside of the Time Stream. And the Bomb only destroyed Time, not everything that exists outside of it.

I still think that Ben can be as strong as other CPs, in Omniverse he can win against other CP, moreover, he can win against a gladiator who is a skillful fighter of their race

But that was only because he managed to make the situation into one where the gladiator would have to make more choices. Otherwise, the Gladiator would have beaten him.

I'm certain that still counts as winning/outwitting the Gladiator. The whole point is to be able to quickly adapt to many scenarios as quick as possible, and convince the others to help you in asituation as fast as possible. Gladiator failing to do so caused him the match... So it counts as a win.

Well yeah, but I'm just pointing out that Ben isn't stronger, just smart when it comes to battling with his aliens. He knows their weaknesses and gets an outsider point of view when doing battle. It's what allowed him so many of his victorys.

He refused to use Alien X before because he knew that it would be a futile effort to try and get the two voices to agree. So knowing this, he knew that if he could somehow force the GG into a similar state, he could win.

Powerwise, though, the two Celestialsapiens are roughly the same on the scale. Their punches are both more than strong enough to shatter moons.

NostalgiaTrip said:
But that was only because he managed to make the situation into one where the gladiator would have to make more choices. Otherwise, the Gladiator would have beaten him.
It's partly true, but even so, before that Ben could fight against Gladiator on equal terms. I don't know why Ben decided not get bigger like Gladiator, but I think that if Ben get bigger as a Gladiator, it will only lead to an equal battle, there will be no winner

But even this isn't so important, the nature of Alien X itself isn't weaker than other CPs, otherwise Ben wouldn't be able to have even little of serious fight

I agree with that last sentance. Alien X is like a gun... It's not weaker than any other version of it... It's how well the user knows how to wield it.

Forge Of Creation is outside the multiverse and can only be accessed by Celestialsapiens, Professor Paradox (who is acausal) and a person with the Map Of Infinity. Apparently it is out of sync with all of time/outside of time entirely and the Celestialsapiens aren't affected in the slightest from my knowledge.

@Ryukama & Azathoth

What do you think that we should do here? Upgrade the Celestialsapiens, downgrade the Naljians, do both, or do nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back