• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Alien X and entire his race

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have an idea, and it might get some hate, as to why Future Ben might have fused Alien X with the Atomix.

It's been shown that Ben's future is in constant flux, changing with every action that he takes... so what if the Future Ben that we saw was one that had never gotten full control of Alien X, still only able to act when the three voices agree.

Would it not make sense to combine the two aliens and remove the debilitating Voices and be left with the sheer physical power of the two aliens.

I know this is after Paradox confirmed that this future Ben was his current future... but it's changed before. What's to not say that at some point it changed again? Because if it did, and this is highly unlikely but still possible, why didn't Ben-10,000 remember this event?

Just a thought that might be based on faulty memory and thinking.

I think either the Celestialsapiens get downgraded... Or upgraded. I do not think the Naijians should be downgraded at all. I think IF this gets accepted the Celestialsapiens get treated as Glass Canons: 1-B AP and Low 2-C durability.

This... would actually be consistent with the "they can destroy the Omniverse/Multiverse" statements they had in the past. Not saying I agree or not , or saying if it's right or not , but it would provide more consistency to that.

I have to dissagree with not downgrading the Naijians. I think they are not as powerful as fans have hyped them up to be. I find it hilarious when people scale the Destructer to Alien X.

It is powerful, that is no doubt. But those people who think that it could re-create Alien X's powers are deluding themselves. Let me ask you this. If it could not replicate Gwen's anodite powers successfully, how is it going to recreate Alien X? It might get the form and physical strength down, but its not getting any of its reality warping powers or durability.

Wait, 1-B Alien X?

No...I'm pretty sure the Everlasting debunked 2-A Alien X when he used to be here. So I'm not sure why 1-B is suddenly being put up for question.

So would it be better to simply place the Naljians at unknown instead?

I think it should stay the same because it's clear that the Naljians are more powerful then Celestialsapiens when a children's toy is compared to a peak Celestialsapien. I think people forget that the omnitrix makes Ben the abslute peak of the Alien he transforms into. Backed up by the fact that 2-A + higher Celestialsapiens has apparently been accepted to be debunked. Statements or not, when the series directly contradicts what is said then it shouldn't matter.

Well he is said to be weaker by part of the Ben 10 crew. It's weird though because they claim Alien X is omnipotent and Atomix isn't because he's 1/2 Celestialsapien. Then Man Of Action say Alien X isn't omnipotent at all.

Im pretty sure it was duncan rouleau on twitter who made the old statements. Although even without omnipotence, fusing a 3D being with a higher dimensional being could arguably make them weaker regardless.

Guys!!!

Where is the sense in that? When has it been shown or stated by the creators that the Najians are more powerful than Celestialsapiens? Come on. Think!!

And don't go by the higher dimension statement. The Celestialsapiens aren't even part of the universe that Ben is from. They exist outside of Time-Space. Even the Chronosapien bomb coudn't have effected them. In fact, none of them would have had a reason to stop it as they would have been safe from the effects as long as they stayed in the Forge of Creation... which they almost always do.

And the Destructer, the childs toy, might be able to recreate the physical form... but the powers not so much. Remember Gwen? When it copied her, it wasn't able to recreate her energy disks, so it had to resort to creating very physical pink disks.

So how in the world would it be able to recreate the Celestialsapien's god-like powers? Answer me that.

Read this post said:
Im pretty sure it was duncan rouleau on twitter who made the old statements. Although even without omnipotence, fusing a 3D being with a higher dimensional being could arguably make them weaker regardless.
That actually makes sense.

NostalgiaTrip seems to make a good point.

@NostalgiaTrip

makes sense

if childs toy/ Destructer cant even copy Gwen power perfectly (which is only High 5-A ).

it is out of question for it to copy Celestialsapien powers 1-B

NostalgiaTrip said:
I have to dissagree with not downgrading the Naijians. I think they are not as powerful as fans have hyped them up to be. I find it hilarious when people scale the Destructer to Alien X.
It is powerful, that is no doubt. But those people who think that it could re-create Alien X's powers are deluding themselves. Let me ask you this. If it could not replicate Gwen's anodite powers successfully, how is it going to recreate Alien X? It might get the form and physical strength down, but its not getting any of its reality warping powers or durability.
Judging by the question 3, even if Destructer not so powerful as we thinking, Naljians themselves is 26 dimensional beings and I still think that in part 2 of question guy meant dimensional concept itself, he even clarified what he meant, I don't know why you all just cling to the answer about extra-dimensional if the question itself more important

The Alien X species can individually be killed by the chronosapien time bomb. We will definitely not rate them as 1-A, which is qualitatively beyond space and time in its entirety.

Antvasima said:
The Alien X species can individually be killed by the chronosapien time bomb. We will definitely not rate them as 1-A, which is qualitatively beyond space and time in its entirety.
Well, maybe you need upgrade time bomb with new info about CPs? For example, that a quality impact can reach 1 ðÉ nature despite the seemingly limited timeline range, we can't just close our eyes to such a strong statement

It didn't sound like the person who responded understood the full implications of the question.

In addition, if author statements contradict what is shown within the story itself, we have a rule about ignoring them.

Antvasima said:
It didn't sound like the person who responded understood the full implications of the question.

In addition, if author statements contradict what is shown within the story itself, we have a rule about ignoring them.
Or we may upgrade time bomb, yes. There will be no contradiction if we reconsider time bomb, why not?

Because it only demonstrated the ability to wipe out lots of timelines.

We need a lot better proof for such a high tier than a diffusely worded reply to a fan question.

time bomb only killed Atomic X not Alien X no?

do we have any statement that Atomic X = Alien X ?

if not then why are we assuming that Atomic X = Alien X ?

its normal to assume that Alien X > Atomic X cuz Atomic X=› Celestialsapien + › Atomix Species3

Wasn't it stated elsewhere that the Alien X species would have to collaborate to survive the time bomb? I remember being told that earlier.

Yes that is true.

"The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction. If the Celetialsapiens were aware that either was coming and formed a group that could agree in advance to bond their power, they would survive. If they were not aware of the impending threat of destruction, they would not be able to agree in advance, and would be undone by either phenomenon."

Well, that settles it then. I would appreciate if we could move forward from the 1-A discussion, rather than continue to waste time on it.

Fair point with the Naljian toy, I didn't know about that. I agree with the point that Man Of Action doesn't seem to understand the question which isn't suprising since they make many errors with omnipotence and such. I agree that Atomix is weaker then Alien X by 1/2 Celestialspien argument. I feel as though Alien X and the Celestialsapiens should be rated at least 2-C due to the casualness of his universe+ feat. It does seem like Man Of Action implies that the Celestialsapiens are the strongest race we know of so far as he calls the Naljians 2nd. I feel as though the Celestialsapiens should get an upgrade to at least 2-C possibly 1-B.

Personally, I could give a rat's ass about Alien X's tier. What I have a problem with is Najians. There has only ever been one appearance and now everyone thinks that they are more powerful?

Where's the proof?

Can they recreate universes? Remake the foundation of reality at a whim? What about surviving a dying universe and existing in the void that is left? Just so you know, without the universe, Space-Time is meaningless. It does not exist. While it's never been stated explicitly in the show, if you go to others like Docter Who, you get something like that.

Come on people. What have they done that seems to make them so much powerful than the race that can already do this (Once they've agreed to it).

Second of all... the universe is comprised of Space-Time. So what do you call it when something exists in a place outside of the Time part? The Forge of Creation was so elusive for a reason.

Of course. It just means that your durability is universe level. It's the fact that he re-created it that gives him that right of being in the 2 Tier.

Still disagree with the Najians. I mean what proof do we have other than the word of a single entity?

NostalgiaTrip has a good point.

It is probably best to either give the Naljians unknown statistics or delete the profile due to insufficient information to scale them from.

Antvasima said:
It is probably best to either give the Naljians unknown statistics or delete the profile due to insufficient information to scale them from.
I agree with either suggestion.

It would be rather weird to have a character with hyperversal statements and unknown statistics. so i think it would be best to delete them maybe.

The problem is contradictions. The Naljian Toy apparently being more powerful then a peak Celestialsapien then cannot even copy high 5-A powers to the fullest extent. Either delete them or upgrade the Celestialsapiens.

The problem is contradictions. The Naljian Toy apparently being more powerful then a peak Celestialsapien then cannot even copy high 5-A powers to the fullest extent. Either delete them or upgrade the Celestialsapiens.

Well, the problem with deleting it is that, according to my experience, sooner or later somebody will recreate the page at 1-B statistics, which will cause us problems later on.

As such, perhaps it would be better if NostalgiaTrip edits the page to unknown statistics, and adds an explanatory note at the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back