• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Triborg (Mortal Kombat) addition

Probably not, the reason why Triborg can summon Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, and Sub-Zero from itself is because of the Special Forces, they took a data container that had the stored consciousness of the four Lin Kuei and uploaded them into a test body for purposes involving weapons R&D, and it became Triborg when the four consciousness somehow intermingled inside. So this would be unique to Triborg and not the Tekunin, because Triborg uploaded the remaining consciousness of the Cyber Lin Kuei into their own individual bodies and they aren't merged with his body or mind since they already have their own, thus Triborg can't summon them either them because they aren't a part of him.

As for the proof from MK9 I think the fodder Cyber Lin Kuei can teleport on their own and we know they teleport by their own will rather than be summoned by Cyrax or Sektor, like when they tried to capture Smoke and Sub-Zero by themselves. IMO that doesn't mean that the Tekunin can come to Triborg's aid, I get that he commands the clan now but I would rather see him actually do that on screen or through some implication in a statement than just an assumption

Back