• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Alien X Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt this will get accepted, but might as well give it a shot.

In the final episode of Omniverse, Maltruent was able to get his hands on an Anihilaarg and time traveled out of space and time to the Contemelia so he could create a universe in his own image. He encased it in an energy field.

Here: https://youtu.be/VkTfQD3FXBs

At 2:15 Ben told them to "do something", but the contemelia said that the extra dimensional energy field protects them from an upcoming of energy release and that it was "impossible" to breach through.

Here: https://youtu.be/Z2Tv_bRH17E

At 0:09 or 0:10 Ben (As Chromastone) was able to pierce through that barrier with only a mere fraction of Celestialsapen DNA like it's butter.

Wouldn't that (realistically speaking) put Alien X and all other Celestialsapien at an "At least High 2-A" or "Possibly High 2-A"?

I don't think this is anything that warrents an upgrade. The barrier wouldn't need to be higher than Low 2-C to survive the annilarg, and the Contemelia who created it are only listed as Low 2-C with tech anyways.

SuperKamiNappa said:
I don't think this is anything that warrents an upgrade. The barrier wouldn't need to be higher than Low 2-C to survive the annilarg, and the Contemelia who created it are only listed as Low 2-C with tech anyways.
The Anihilaarg didn't set off while it was in the barrier and The Contemelia said that they couldn't breach through it (even if they are 5th Dimensional beings), but a mere fraction of Celestialsapien DNA was able to pierce through it like it was nothing. And the High 2-A says "Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0."

We tend to rate higher-dimensional characters that blatantly contradict our tiering system as unknown instead though. The Contemelia is one such case.

@Ant

What about a mere fraction of Celestialsapien DNA piercing through the barrier where the Contemelia stated to be "impossible"? You think that could possibly be an outlier or something we cannot measure up to due to the lack of evidence we have on the Contemelia?

It's probably worth noting on his profile but like I said I don't think it would bump Alien X up higher than he already is. The Contemelia probably just underestimated Celestialsapiens.

It probably isn't possible to quantify. Maybe an "At least Low 2-C" would be better.

The Contemelia and Celestialsapiens should probably stay where they are.

Should we close this thread?

Yeah. I heard the contemelia need protecting from the universe destruction thing using an extra dimensional field which makes it unquantifiable. Maybe at least low 2-C for alien x?

I'd say tack on the "at least" to Alien X's tier and close this. Without more than a statement, High 2-A seems a bit much (not too sure with how we do 3-A and up tiers tbh).

We have nothing concrete warranting an "at least".

Like I said, I am not familiar with how much is required for things above 3-A. Do other verses require more than a statement to prove a character is 5th dimensional?

We require more than a statement to prove that they have such a degree of power. The Contemelia needed technology to destroy universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back